Laborer - CIPP Installation
Click the Facebook, Google+ or LinkedIn icons to share this job with your friends or contacts. Click the Twitter icon to tweet this job to your followers. Click the link button to view the URL of the job, which then can be copied and pasted into an e-mail or other document.
Fairfield, ME 04937
Granite Construction is a global construction, water management, and drilling company, providing responsible solutions for transportation, water, mineral and energy resources.
Granite operates in more than 80 integrated offices worldwide. Our philosophy of responsible growth guides us in consistently doing the right thing for our people, the environment, our company and the clients we serve every day. We strive to leave the individuals and places we touch better off for their interaction with us, and our culture is embodied in our unwavering commitment to the core values that define us: Safety, Pursuit of Excellence, Integrity, Honesty, Fairness, Accountability, Consideration of Others, Citizenship and Reliability.
Granite Constructions’s pipeline renewal division, Granite Inliner, is a full-service system renewal company specializing in installation of Inliner Cured-In-Place Pipe. Granite Inliner has successfully installed more than 25 million feet of CIPP in pipe diameters ranging from 4 to 90-inches.
With thirteen rehabilitation specific offices, six saturation facilities and more than 400 employees dedicated to pipeline renewal, Granite Inliner supplies quality rehabilitation and construction management services all across the United States.
The Field CIPP Laborer is a support person for field construction activities directly related to the cured-in-place (CIPP) method of pipeline repair. The laborer will work for and take direction from the Field Foreman/Superintendent.
- Manual labor tasks (lifting, carrying, dragging or pulling material, etc.)
- Use of hand tools
- Equipment driving and operation, often in out of town locations
- Entry into manhole and underground structures
- Pump watch and operation
- Completion of required paperwork
Position Qualifications Requirements/Preferences
- MUST BE ABLE TO TRAVEL OUT OF TOWN
- Must have good work ethic and ability to understand and follow directions
- Must take and be able to understand instructions from the field superintendent
- Must perform tasks in a safe and quality manner
- Must possess a positive attitude and be able to work with a field team
- Must understand and speak fluent English
- Must have or be able to obtain a DOT physical card
- Must have a clean driving record to qualify to mobilize our equipment
- Must pass pre-employment drug and alcohol screen and adhere to Company’s policy regarding such
For consideration, applicant MUST also complete assessment via the following link:
Granite Construction is an AA/EOE of Minorities/Females/Vets/Disability and a Drug-Free Workplace