Application Development Project Manager/Lead
Click the Facebook, Google+ or LinkedIn icons to share this job with your friends or contacts. Click the Twitter icon to tweet this job to your followers. Click the link button to view the URL of the job, which then can be copied and pasted into an e-mail or other document.
Portland, ME 04104
Robert Half Technology is looking for a lead application developer who actively looks to find the creative solution to a problem. To be successful in this role, you should be passionate about developing new mobile platforms and consider yourself an authority on how they should be built.
What you get to do every single day
• Development, maintenance and administration as part of a team supporting advanced software systems that serve mission critical needs
• Deliver projects as technical lead coordinating the work of multiple developers
• Development and unit testing complex code for new improvements and to fix defects based on detailed specifications and conducts unit testing
• Monitors software configuration changes to anticipate and address the impact of data reliability and user happiness issues
• Code reviews
• Develop and deliver communications to key partners in a highly collaborative environment
If you are interested in hearing more, please contact Caroline Kirkfield, Division Director, Robert Half Technology: Caroline.Kirkfield@rht.com
What you bring to the role
• Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science/Engineering or equivalent work experience
• 10+ years as a developer with a deep understanding of the software development life cycle and software development environments
• Experience leading others and projects
• Experience working with and tuning high volume mobile applications
• Experience integrating with API backends
• Experienced in leading SLA performance in a 24×7 support cycle
• Significant experience dealing with mission critical data such as financial markets data or retail credit data
• Expert level understanding and experience with Software Debugging and integration techniques (API, Services, SOA)
Robert Half Technology matches IT professionals with some of the best companies on a temporary, project or full-time basis. From roles in software and applications to IT infrastructure and operations, we provide you unparalleled access to exciting career opportunities. Our personalized approach, innovative matching technology and global network with local market expertise help you find the technology jobs that match your skills and priorities – fast. By working with us, you have access to challenging opportunities, competitive compensation and benefits, and training to enhance your skill sets.
From philanthropy to environmental stewardship to employee programs, Robert Half is proud to have an active role in the communities in which we live and work. Our company has appeared on FORTUNE’s “Most Admired Companies” list every year since 1998.
Download our mobile app to take your job search on the go!
Contact your local Robert Half Technology office at 888.490.4429 or visit www.roberthalf.com/jobs/technology to apply for this job now or find out more about other job opportunities.
All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. All applicants applying for Canadian job openings must be authorized to work in Canada.
© 2020 Robert Half Technology. An Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disability/Veterans.
Salary: $125,000.00 – $150,000.00 / Yearly
Location: Portland, ME
Date Posted: June 26, 2020
Employment Type: Full-time
Job Reference: 02600-0011445463
Staffing Area: Technology u0026 IT