Cook/ Dietary Aide
Click the Facebook, Google+ or LinkedIn icons to share this job with your friends or contacts. Click the Twitter icon to tweet this job to your followers. Click the link button to view the URL of the job, which then can be copied and pasted into an e-mail or other document.
Waterville, ME 04901
If you seek a fulfilling and rewarding career working to improve the lives of our seniors, then we are looking for you!
We Currently have 3 openings- Shifts available 6:00 am to 2:30 pm and11:00 am to 7:30 pm
Every Other Weekend Requirement!
Anybody with the desire and the necessary skills to produce fabulous food should most definitely apply!
We offer a competitive compensation and benefits package including:
- Health and Dental Insurance
- Doing something you can be proud of!
- Short and Long Term Disability Insurance
- A positive and fun workplace!
- 401K Savings and Investment Plan
- The opportunity to make a difference in someone’s life!
- Life Insurance
- Joining a company that values the person more than their credentials!
- Perfect Attendance Bonus
- The opportunity to learn and grow!
- Tuition Assistance (CRMA, PSS)
- Comprehensive onboarding program
- Employee Assistance Program
- Direct Deposit
Serve-Safe certification is a plus but not required.