Production Manufacturing - Immediate Openings!
Click the Facebook, Google+ or LinkedIn icons to share this job with your friends or contacts. Click the Twitter icon to tweet this job to your followers. Click the link button to view the URL of the job, which then can be copied and pasted into an e-mail or other document.
Auburn, ME 04210
AS AN ESSENTIAL BUSINESS, WE ARE HIRING FOR IMMEDIATE EMPLOYMENT!
General Information: KICTeam is a rapidly growing manufacturing company in Auburn and is seeking highly motivated individuals who want to be part of a winning team. On the job Machine Operator training is provided for specialized operations.
Reports to: Floor Manager
Direct Reports: This position has no supervisory responsibilities
• Proficient in general math – metric conversion, fractions to decimals, knowledge of measuring devices.
• Mechanical aptitude/comfortable working with equipment.
• Ability to follow verbal and written direction.
• High school diploma or equivalent.
Working Conditions/Physical Demands:
• Will spend most of their time in and around a production environment, and may be subjected to elevated noise, odors, temperature extremes, etc.
• May spend periods of time at computer or operating office machines • Occasional lifting of usually less than fifty pounds
• Extended periods of time standing
• May be required to spend extended periods of time in repetitive motion
• Will be required to follow all safety requirements, including the use of all prescribed PPE
Other Job Requirements:
• Must be able to work overtime as required.
• Must be flexible to work both day and/or night shifts, weekends, and flexible to work occasional alternate shift times and days as needed
• Promote a positive attitude & energy.
• Willing to be part of a team.
• Ability to work in a dynamic environment.
Receive great benefits, such as 100% paid health, life & disability insurance (for employee), and free coffee! Additional benefits include dental insurance, free flexible spending plan, premium prescription drug coverage, and 401(k) plan. #production #manufacturing