Contact Center Representative I
Click the Facebook, Google+ or LinkedIn icons to share this job with your friends or contacts. Click the Twitter icon to tweet this job to your followers. Click the link button to view the URL of the job, which then can be copied and pasted into an e-mail or other document.
Sanford, ME 04073
Are you interested in applying your customer service skills to further your career? Do you enjoy working in a collaborative, fun environment where success is rewarded?
We are growing and have a position available for a Contact Center Representative I.
Hear what current staff members are saying about this opportunity:
“Working here has been such a great and rewarding experience. I get to work with such supportive and wonderful people for a company that supports you with great pay and benefits and plenty of opportunity to grow within the company. The chance to help people and make their day with a friendly voice on the phone is so rewarding "
“There’s so much to like about NECU and I’ve never worked for a company that values, not only their members, but their employees so much! You won’t find the kind of friendly and open-armed staff you find at NECU anywhere else.”
Pay: Starting at $17.00 per hour plus incentives.
Location: This position can be be based in either Portsmouth, NH or Sanford, ME.
The Day to Day:
- Provide outstanding member service via phone and email with enthusiasm and professionalism; successfully address member concerns.
- Assist members and potential members with account and product questions.
- Assist members and potential members with online account openings, seeing the process through from application to closing.
- Participate in all required training and adhere to written policies and procedures of the credit union including BSA, OFAC and security.
- Contact and continue dialogue with new members who recently opened accounts.
- Cross-sell credit union products and services and achieve individual goals.
- Assist members in troubleshooting online services and process all types of transactions, maintaining member security.
- Training to support your career goals.
- The chance to make a difference in your community, through day-to-day interactions and volunteerism.
- Incentive programs that reward your accomplishments.
- Annual bonus program.
- Career growth opportunities.
- Paid time off.
- Comprehensive medical/dental/life benefits.
- 401(k) plan with employer contributions up to 11%.
- Tuition assistance.
Experience and Qualifications:
- At least one year of similar or related experience.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Outstanding customer service skills.
- Good organizational skills with proven ability to multi-task.
- Ability to recognize and resolve member issues promptly, using courtesy and tact.
- High school diploma or GED.
If you are looking for an exciting career, Northeast Credit Union is the place! Our employee total rewards package includes competitive salaries, incentive programs, comprehensive medical/dental/life benefits, 401(k) plan with employer contributions up to 11%, training and professional development programs, tuition assistance, paid leave, and work/life programs. Join us today!
Equal Opportunity Employer
Northeast Credit Union is an Equal Opportunity Employer.