Click the Facebook, Google+ or LinkedIn icons to share this job with your friends or contacts. Click the Twitter icon to tweet this job to your followers. Click the link button to view the URL of the job, which then can be copied and pasted into an e-mail or other document.
Hermon, ME 04401
POSTED ON BEHALF OF NORTHEAST PAVING
The Receptionist is the first point of contact for the office and provides administrative support across the organization. The Receptionist will handle the flow of visitors and phone calls through the office and ensure that all responsibilities are completed accurately and delivered with high quality and in a timely manner.
- Serve visitors by greeting, welcoming, directing, and announcing them appropriately
- Answer, screen, and forward any incoming phone calls while providing helpful information to callers when needed
- Receive, sort, and distribute daily mail/deliveries/courier bags
- Collaborate with courier service when issues arise, or changes need to be made to regular delivery schedules
- Update Bidding schedule on board weekly or as needed
- Print, label, and distribute the company’s “Years of Service” awards on a monthly basis
- Process outgoing mail and packages
- Maintain security by following procedures and controlling access
- Update appointment calendars and schedule meetings as needed
- Perform additional clerical duties including but not limited to: filing, photocopying, faxing, maintenance of funds for postage machine & postage services
- Additional duties assigned as needed
- Previous experience in similar roles
- Proficient with Microsoft Office – Excel, Word, PowerPoint, & Outlook
- Professional appearance
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- High school diploma or GED is required
- Medical & Vision Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Basic Life and AD&D Insurance
- Short Term Disability
- Voluntary Term Life
- Long Term Disability
- Sick Leave
- Paid Vacation & Holiday Pay
- 401(k) Plan
- Additional Benefits including wellness coaching, etc..
We promote a Drug-Free Workplace.
EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability are encouraged to apply.
Blythe Construction, Inc. – Hubbard Construction Company – Northeast Paving – Sunmount Paving – Virginia Paving Company, are hereby referred to as Eurovia USAAccessibility: If you need an accommodation as part of the employment process please contact Human Resources at*Blythe Construction, Inc.: Phone: 704-375-8474Hubbard Construction Company*: Phone: 407-645-5500*Eurovia Atlantic Coast, LLC*:Phone: 704-375-8474
Eurovia USA is an Equal Opportunity Employer.Eurovia USA is committed to providing a fair and equal employment opportunity workplace. All hiring and promotional decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy), genetic information, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, or any other status that is protected by federal, state, or local law.
If you want to view the EEO is the Law poster, please choose your language: English – Spanish – Arabic – Chinese
If you want to view the EEO is the Law Supplement poster, please choose your language: English – Spanish – Chinese
If you want to view the Pay Transparency Policy Statement, please click the link: English
Equal Opportunity Employer, including disabled and veterans.