Click the Facebook, Google+ or LinkedIn icons to share this job with your friends or contacts. Click the Twitter icon to tweet this job to your followers. Click the link button to view the URL of the job, which then can be copied and pasted into an e-mail or other document.
Yarmouth, ME 04096
The Account Executive is responsible for meeting or exceeding a sales quota for selling Tyler software products and services within a prescribed territory as set by the company.
Work with our integrated district management solutions that help school districts bridge information gaps across all departments. From school ERP to student information and transportation, you can help districts of all sizes achieve more by improving transparency between parents and schools, advancing operations, and enabling data-driven decisions.
- Develops knowledge of Tyler products and services to gain a thorough understanding of products and services as they relate to targeted audiences.
- Successfully build relationships with targeted audiences to sell products and services.
- Generates sales within assigned geographic region and/or for specific products and services for new prospects.
- Manages long and complex sales cycles from lead generation to close of sale.
- Travels to customer locations and applicable trade shows or on-site demonstrations.
- Assists with preparation of RFP responses.
- Meets a pre-set annual sales quota.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Works alongside a Sales Associate to strategically build prescribed territory.
- Bachelor’s degree preferred.
- Previous experience working in a sales CRM system a plus.
- Must possess a competitive drive and results-oriented approach.
- Excellent presentation skills. Previous public speaking experience a plus
- Previous sales experience in the software industry a plus
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills
- Must be a self-starter in addition to a team player.
- Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships with clients and employees required.
- Must possess general computer (PC) literacy and proficiency with MS Office products.
- Must possess a valid driver’s license.
Tyler Technologies is proud to be an affirmative action / equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, creed, gender, marital status, sexual orientation, citizenship status, color, religion, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, or any other status protected under local, state or federal laws. If you require reasonable accommodation for any part of the application or hiring process due to a disability, please submit your request by emailing or by calling 800.646.2633 ext. 791008. Please keep in mind these methods are reserved for individuals who require accommodation due to a disability.
Tyler Technologies is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, creed, gender/sex, marital status, sexual orientation, citizenship status, color, religion, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, or any other status protected under local, state or federal laws.