Payment Accuracy Data Mining Solution Lead
Click the Facebook, Google+ or LinkedIn icons to share this job with your friends or contacts. Click the Twitter icon to tweet this job to your followers. Click the link button to view the URL of the job, which then can be copied and pasted into an e-mail or other document.
Portland, ME 04103
Transforming the future of healthcare isn’t something we take lightly. It takes teams of the best and the brightest, working together to make an impact.
*As one of the largest healthcare technology companies in the U.S., we are a catalyst to accelerate the journey toward improved lives and healthier communities.Here at Change Healthcare, we’re using our influence to drive positive changes across the industry, and we want motivated and passionate people like you to help us continue to bring new and innovative ideas to life.
If you’re ready to embrace your passion and do what you love with a company that’s committed to supporting your future, then you belong at Change Healthcare.*
Pursue purpose. Champion innovation. Earn trust. Be agile. Include all.
Empower Your Future. Make a Difference.
The Payment Accuracy Data Mining Solution Leader will ensure that Change Healthcare delivers competitive solutions to our customers that maximizes and contributes to the business results and strategic plan of the organization. This role will lead the ideation, technical development and launch of innovative products. This includes defining, building, launching and actively managing a portfolio of products and solutions that align with organizational strategies, enhance our brand and competitive position in the marketplace, and delight our customers.
The Payment Accuracy Data Mining Solution Leader will be responsible for the coordination of the cross-functional partnership composed of business leaders, sales, marketing, services, support, business analysts, development, internal support functions and external customers.
The Data Mining suite of audit solutions utilizes contract, pricing, and policy applications without requiring a chart review. The Data Mining suite of audit solutions utilizes contract, pricing, and policy applications without requiring a chart review. The Solution Leader delivers an adeptness in identifying errors and exceptions that result in valid claim error. Ability to analyze data, identify inconsistencies and formulate workable solutions. The Solution Leader must have an extensive background in claims reimbursement, strong knowledge of claims data fields and multiple client system experience including FACETS, NASCO and QNXTt. The leader should have a solid track record of innovation, leadership, delivery, and have a strong customer focus. The candidate must have a proven ability to coordinate across a matrixed environment. The candidate must have a strong historical perspective on both the evolution and future direction of Payment Accuracy related to their specific solution and the healthcare industry. The ideal candidate will be a thought leader, an innovator, self-motivated and a driver. Hyper focused on growth, this Leader will strategically plan and execute sound business actions resulting in superior YOY margin growth.
These tech savvy innovators leverage their keen business insight and strategic mindset to build customer-centric solutions that drive results. They plan and prioritize work to ensure that commitments are honored as they build internal and external partnerships working collaboratively to meet shared objectives.
Solution Leaders are customer-obsessed and actively learn through agile experimentation, design thinking, and market sensing as they strive to design user/consumer centric solutions with a results/outcomes orientation. They are always seeking to tackle new problems and learn from both success and failure as they boldly invent and enhance new solutions to ensure Change Healthcare remains an industry leader.
- Product & Solution Development: Drives product development with IT engineers and solution designers, concept developers and Auditor teams. Working collaboratively to lead and manage ‘end to end’, the definition, development and/or delivery of a significant product, solution or service to ensure alignment with customer requirements ascertained through personal insight gained from focused customer engagement, empathy interviews and observations.
- New Product Innovation: Works with business owners, UX team, and directly with customers to identify business opportunities and leads and manages efforts to bring new products to market balancing stakeholder needs and introducing innovative approaches, including focus on opportunities for Artificial Intelligence, Machine Learning and Robotic Process Automation.
- Product Vision/Brand: Establishes a shared product, solution, or service vision across the enterprise by building consensus on priorities leading to product execution, and ensuring that the product, solution, or service is aligned with Change Healthcare’s brand, strategic and competitive position, and other related/interfaced product, solution, or service.
- Product Roadmap: Defines and analyzes metrics that inform the success of products, including the feature sets, business requirements, and measures of success of an overall roadmap, aligned with business strategy, and customer needs and informed by competitive intelligence, aligns with the market (buyers, end consumers, delivery partners) to lead and manage the design a product, solution, or service strategy that is market driven.
- Budgeting & Costing: Leads and manages the development and/or delivery of budget plans to successfully achieve P&L goals, applying financial acumen to ensure decision quality.
- Client & Customer Management Internal/External: Supports key client and customer relationships to ensure their ongoing satisfaction and loyalty toward the organization which requires simultaneously managing relationships with multiple key internal customers. To include strong emphasis on new contract review and contract renewals.
- Comprehensive Data Collection, Research & Analysis: Makes authoritative technical and/or professional recommendations that have a significant short-term and long-term impact on the business. Integrates usability studies, research, market analysis, solution validation, and design thinking into product, solution, and service requirements to enhance user satisfaction. Defines requirements based on intimate knowledge of the customer and technology, and with a keen eye on the competitive landscape, continuously scanning, learning and implementing insights into product design.
- Project Management: Leads, manages, and delivers required outcomes for a portfolio of major projects in order to support the overall strategy. Uses expertise to act as the organization’s authority on managing projects and/or programs within desired cost, time and quality parameters.
- Regulatory and Legal Compliance: Understands the applicable regulatory and legal requirements for product, solution, and service offerings; uses privacy, cybersecurity and other compliance by design concepts to insure product, solution or service offerings are compliant on launch and throughout end to end life cycle; leads and manages efforts to audit/attest to such compliance.
- Verbal & Written Communication: acts with… For full info follow application link.
Change Healthcare is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment at Change Healthcare is based upon your individual merit and qualifications. We don’t discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, physical or mental disability, marital status, protected veteran status or disability, genetic characteristic, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state or local law. We will also make all reasonable accommodations to meet our obligations under the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) and state disability laws. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, protected veteran status, or disability.