Part-Time Flex Associate - Biddeford, ME
Click the Facebook, Google+ or LinkedIn icons to share this job with your friends or contacts. Click the Twitter icon to tweet this job to your followers. Click the link button to view the URL of the job, which then can be copied and pasted into an e-mail or other document.
Biddeford, ME 04005
The Flex Associate position is responsible for assisting other Anderson Merchandisers associates in execution of client projects. Employment will be on-going on an as needed basis.
DUTIES and RESPONSIBILITIES, include but are not limited to the following:
- Execute all required tasks, projects, resets, displays with accuracy, by following all provided instructions.
- Maintain company, client and retailer confidentiality.
- Must be able to lift objects and product up to a maximum of 50 lbs with frequent lifting and/or carrying of objects/products up to 35 lbs., in addition the ability to lift heavy objects up to 100 lbs with assistance from another associate.
- Work could be performed while sitting, standing or walking.
- Work performed will entail fine manipulation of hands and/or fingers, bending, twisting, squatting, and climbing, as well as upper and lower body mobility.
- Work flexible shifts (am or pm) based on store requirements.
Retail Execution East LLCSales
Individuals seeking employment are considered without regards to race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, veteran status, or sexual orientation. You are being given the opportunity to provide the following information in order to help us comply with federal and state Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action record keeping, reporting, and other legal requirements.