Executive Administrative Assistant
Click the Facebook, Google+ or LinkedIn icons to share this job with your friends or contacts. Click the Twitter icon to tweet this job to your followers. Click the link button to view the URL of the job, which then can be copied and pasted into an e-mail or other document.
Harrington, ME 04643
Harrington Family Health Center
Executive Administrative Assistant
Job Title: Executive Administrative Assistant
Reports to: CEO
Status: Exempt Salaried
Lis Caruso, CEO
Date of Approval:
February 13, 2020
The Executive Administrative Assistant is responsible for handling administrative duties for the Harrington Family Health Centers Executive staff. This person will be responsible for performing diverse, advanced and confidential administrative support including:
data collection, management and reporting.
policy administration management.
- meeting management.
Gathers, interprets and reports data from a variety of sources (e.g., the electronic health record, billing claims, cost reports, and patient satisfaction surveys) in support of required periodic reporting and in support of quality improvement
As policy systems administrator:
Maintains the HFHC Policy library and the policy website.
Provides advice and support to policy sponsors on the policy development process, ensuring the policy style and format is appropriate and recommending the most appropriate approval pathway.
Reviewing policy document approval forms in order to ensure consistency between the policy and any related policies, procedures, relevant legislation, statutes, regulations and approval authorities.
Monitoring compliance with the policy/procedure development and review process and categorizing the structure of policies and procedures within the established policy domains.
Publishing approved policies and procedures in the Policy Library.
Advising Policy Sponsors when a policy/procedure is due for review in accordance with the review strategy.
Coordinate and prepare agendas for meetings, take meeting minutes, create action list from meetings, maintain meeting records, etc
Schedule meetings and activities for executive staff as needed
- Manage scheduling of events in all conference rooms
- Prepare and set up for meetings
Communicates directly, on behalf of the executive team, to customers, patients, clients
- Works closely with the Executives keeping them abreast of upcoming events
- Manages an active database of contacts, calendar, appointments and meetings
Drafts documents for senior leadership including correspondence, memos and announcements
- Conducts research and works on special projects as assigned by executive
- Arranges travel plans and itineraries as needed
Bachelors degree, and/or prior experience as an Executive Assistant to a Senior Executive may be preferred
- Strong organizational and planning skills, can manage multiple changing and conflicting priorities
- High energy, self-starter, positive and can-do attitude
- Able to record, transcribe and distribute minutes of meetings
- Flexible on working hours
- Excellent attention to detail
- Experience in heavy calendar management
- Experience in managing email/written communications
Proactive thinker: ability to anticipate and prepare ahead of the need
- Previous health care experience/knowledge preferred
Computer skills to include basic set up and problem solving
Proficient with Microsoft Word, Excel, Power Point, Outlook
- Other duties as assigned