Superintendent - Commercial Construction
Click the Facebook, Google+ or LinkedIn icons to share this job with your friends or contacts. Click the Twitter icon to tweet this job to your followers. Click the link button to view the URL of the job, which then can be copied and pasted into an e-mail or other document.
Portland, ME 04104
Superintendent – Commercial Construction Superintendent – Commercial Construction – Skills Required – Commercial Construction, Site Supervision, Subcontractor Management
For over 40 years, we have been committed to building and enhancing communities in Maine through our commercial, healthcare, education and retail construction projects. We are looking to add to our family an experienced Superintendent with strong commercial experience within Maine.
Top Reasons to Work with Us
- We offer you competitive salary, vehicle stipend, health and disability insurance, cell phone stipend, 401K plan and an excellent paid time off package
- We are deeply connected to continuous improvement. We welcome better ways of doing things and have led the charge in many of these within the industry
- Career tracks are clear and we encourage employee mobility and development
What You Will Be Doing
You will be responsible for the overall construction job site activities including:
- Subcontractor management
- Job site organization and scheduling
- Onsite personnel management
- Material inventory and ordering
- Pulling permits
- Job site safety
What You Need for this Position
- Prior experience as Superintendent on complex commercial projects
- Substantial experience with commercial projects specifically within Maine
So, if you are a Superintendent with solid commercial experience, please apply today!
Applicants must be authorized to work in the U.S.CyberCoders, Inc is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.Your Right to Work – In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
Superintendent – Commercial Construction