Click the Facebook, Google+ or LinkedIn icons to share this job with your friends or contacts. Click the Twitter icon to tweet this job to your followers. Click the link button to view the URL of the job, which then can be copied and pasted into an e-mail or other document.
Portland, ME 04104
Candidates looking for immediate work in the Portland, Maine area as AWS Cloud Engineers could be interested in this position through Robert Half Technology. If you want to be a key contributor to the design and implementation of cloud solutions, read on! This is a full-time opportunity. Please apply right away!
- Build and maintain CI/CD pipeline configurations
- Automate processes and build tools
- Conduct and keep an eye on all installed systems and infrastructure
- Be actively engaged to achieve the highest levels of systems and infrastructure availability
- Work together with vendors and other IT personnel for problem resolution
Interested in learning more? Send me an email to get the details!
- Applicants should have experience with Amazon Web Services
- We are particularly looking for candidates with solid experience in the administration and performance tuning of application stacks
- Experience working on data warehousing projects
- Solid scripting skills is required for success at this position
- Amazon Web Services (AWS) experience desired
- Command of Python
- Experience with virtualization and containerization
- Applicants should have solid networking knowledge
Robert Half Technology matches IT professionals with some of the best companies on a temporary, project or full-time basis. From roles in software and applications to IT infrastructure and operations, we provide you unparalleled access to exciting career opportunities. Our personalized approach, innovative matching technology and global network with local market expertise help you find the technology jobs that match your skills and priorities – fast. By working with us, you have access to challenging opportunities, competitive compensation and benefits, and training to enhance your skill sets.
From philanthropy to environmental stewardship to employee programs, Robert Half is proud to have an active role in the communities in which we live and work. Our company has appeared on FORTUNE’s “Most Admired Companies” list every year since 1998.
Download our mobile app to take your job search on the go!
Contact your local Robert Half Technology office at 888.490.4429 or visit www.roberthalf.com/jobs/technology to apply for this job now or find out more about other job opportunities.
All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. All applicants applying for Canadian job openings must be authorized to work in Canada.
© 2020 Robert Half Technology. An Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disability/Veterans.
Location: Portland, ME
Date Posted: March 23, 2020
Employment Type: Full-time
Job Reference: 02600-0011368522
Staffing Area: Technology u0026 IT