Cloud DevOps Engineer
Click the Facebook, Google+ or LinkedIn icons to share this job with your friends or contacts. Click the Twitter icon to tweet this job to your followers. Click the link button to view the URL of the job, which then can be copied and pasted into an e-mail or other document.
Yarmouth, ME 04096
Cloud DevOps Engineer
Come join Tyler Technologies as a Senior DevOps Engineer! The ERP Cloud Platform team is looking for experienced DevOps Engineers to help build and run services and infrastructure that will power the next generation of the ERP product line. We are hiring high quality engineers with a diverse set of experiences and skill sets for positions on the ERP cloud platform team delivering the vision of Connected Communities. The strongest candidates will have a solid operations and automation expertise and demonstrated software development experience on large scale cloud infrastructure. Our customers count on us to provide exceptional availability, scalability, and security for services and infrastructure. As a Senior DevOps Engineer, you’ll be on a team of engineers whose mission is to build and improve Tyler’s next generation hosted ERP platform. Are you up to the challenge?
Work with our innovative software solutions that help local government and school districts centralize data and connect their organizations. By working to develop and support our financial management solutions, you can help integrate our solutions with human resources, revenue management, tax billing, and asset management.
- Work with various product teams as an embedded resource to help develop and implement comprehensive CI/CD pipelines
- Work to plan and build the next generation of Tyler’s ERP hosting platform through careful application of IAC, Configuration Management, Event Driven Infrastructure to deploy secure, repeatable, and resilient infrastructure as demand requires.
- Develop tools to improve our ability to rapidly deploy and effectively monitor services in a large-scale distributed environment
- Work with teams to architect, develop, and implement innovative software solutions related to the DevOps and Agile transformation of the enterprise
- Participate in periodic on-call duties
- Collaboration: work with your peers within your team and outside your team to help develop these solutions
- Learning and Teaching: be a continuous learner, generously teach others what you learn.
- Feedback: provide respectful yet honest feedback to leadership about how to better achieve the DevOps goals
- Knowledgeable: be knowledgeable about the DevOps and the need for application teams to adopt best practices
- 3+ years of cloud-focused experience as a DevOps engineer, software engineer, or similar discipline on AWS
- 3+ years of experience working in a CI/CD environment
- 2+ years of Linux system administration experience
- 2+ years of experience implementing or maintaining highly availability and secure systems
- 1+ years of experience migrating and managing AWS workloads
- Expertise with AWS base services including: EC2, VPC, ELB, RDS, Route53, CloudWatch, S3, etc.
- Expertise in at least one IAC toolset (CloudFormation, AWS-CDK, Terraform etc.)
- Demonstrate an expert level of understanding and experience with at least 1 CI/CD platform
- Extensive understanding of Kubernetes architecture
Tyler Technologies is proud to be an affirmative action / equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, creed, gender, marital status, sexual orientation, citizenship status, color, religion, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, or any other status protected under local, state or federal laws. If you require reasonable accommodation for any part of the application or hiring process due to a disability, please submit your request by emailing or by calling 800.646.2633 ext. 791008. Please keep in mind these methods are reserved for individuals who require accommodation due to a disability.
Tyler Technologies is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, creed, gender/sex, marital status, sexual orientation, citizenship status, color, religion, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, or any other status protected under local, state or federal laws.