Resolution Specialist II
Click the Facebook, Google+ or LinkedIn icons to share this job with your friends or contacts. Click the Twitter icon to tweet this job to your followers. Click the link button to view the URL of the job, which then can be copied and pasted into an e-mail or other document.
Biddeford, ME 04005
Do you have broad experience working in a bank or credit union and looking for something new? Do you enjoy researching and tackling complex issues?
We are seeking a Resolution Specialist II for our growing Portsmouth Contact Center.
Research and resolve complex member issues and requests initiated within all departments of the credit union. Provide and track case management support through queue management, by email or secured messenger in order to resolve issues and promote online services. Assist the Resolution Manager through being a positive role model, mentoring and decision-making.
Adhere to and uphold Northeast Credit Union’s Values and Service Standards.
Essential Functions & Responsibilities:
Assist members, either directly or indirectly through all organizational departments, with resolution of highly complex member issues and requests. This can include but is not limited to legal requests, due date advances or changes, loan rate modifications, trust account conversions and serve as the deceased account specialist.
Troubleshoot, resolve and track all technical problems reported through remote service events or remote services email. Will serve as the online banking ambassador for the team as well as provide testing for new and existing e-commerce products.
Serve as a resource and subject matter expert within the department and aid co-workers in the decision making process that best meets member needs.
Participate in and serve as backup to the Resolution Manager through collaboration and contribution to ongoing project work.
Participate in all required training and adhere to written policies and procedures of the credit union including BSA, OFAC and security.
- Training to support your career goals.
- Career growth opportunities.
- Paid vacation and holidays.
- Comprehensive medical/dental/life benefits.
- 401(k) plan with employer contributions up to 11%.
- Tuition assistance.
- The chance to make a difference in your community, through day-to-day interactions and volunteerism.
- Two to five years of similar or related experience in a financial institution.
- (1) A two year college degree or (2) Completion of a specialized course of study at a business or trade school or (3) Completion of a specialized and extensive in-house training or apprenticeship program.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Working knowledge of Microsoft products.
- Must display a strong technical aptitude, excellent interpersonal skills, with the ability to easily communicate moderately complex directions both verbally and in writing.
- Demonstrated ability to establish and maintain effective relationships with members and staff.
- Basic listening skills, with demonstrated ability to obtain key information to assess member needs and resolve service issues.
- Excellent organizational skills, with the ability to handle multiple tasks.
- Ability to work independently.
- Must have in depth understanding of and ability to interpret and keep up to date with applicable laws and regulations surrounding area of responsibility.
If you are looking for an exciting career, Northeast Credit Union is the place! Our employee total rewards package includes competitive salaries, incentive programs, comprehensive medical/dental/life benefits, 401(k) plan with employer contributions up to 11%, training and professional development programs, tuition assistance, paid leave, and work/life programs. Join us today!
Equal Opportunity Employer
Northeast Credit Union is an Equal Opportunity Employer.