Warehouse and Procurement Specialist
Click the Facebook, Google+ or LinkedIn icons to share this job with your friends or contacts. Click the Twitter icon to tweet this job to your followers. Click the link button to view the URL of the job, which then can be copied and pasted into an e-mail or other document.
Pittsfield, ME 04967
Insource Renewables, a Certified B Corporation, worker-owned company, and one of only ten solar installation firms in North America to be recognized as a NABCEP Accredited PV Installation Company, is actively seeking an individual to collaborate with our operations, sales, and accounting teams to ensure effective and comprehensive control of supplies and inventory critical to the success of Insource’s construction operations.
We are deeply rooted here in Maine, and we are seeking a Warehouse and Procurement Specialist to further Insource’s mission of providing quality renewable energy solutions that support our communities, our workers, and our planet.
The Warehouse & Procurement Specialist is a newly-created position within Insource and requires a detail-oriented professional with experience in inventory management to support deliberate and responsible growth of our company in a manner that promotes a quality product and quality experience for our clients and employees. As a company recognized in 2019 by B Lab as Best for the World regarding our commitment to our workforce and as a worker cooperative that provides our employees with opportunities to directly guide the direction of our company, we are committed to growing our business in a manner that is centered on the worker experience. In this role, the right candidate will be able to manage a fast-paced work environment that simultaneously considers the professional and personal needs of our operations team while leading our efforts toward quality and continual improvement in our construction and customer service efforts.
The Warehouse and Procurement Specialist provides oversight for the company’s warehouse and procurement operations, develops and documents internal processes and procedures for project administration, and works with various constituencies within the company to formalize cooperative policy proposals and other special projects that further Insource Renewables’ mission.
- Order and receive equipment;
- Track and monitor our vendor-managed inventory (VMI) accounts;
- Develop and maintain effective relationships with our primary and secondary vendors;
- Track and document inventory;
- Stage equipment for installation teams;
- Coordinate warehouse efforts with company accounting;
- Maintain formal administrative procedures for processing key documentation related to inventory and procurement;
- Identify and implement tracking process for inventory to inform sales team and project managers;
- Implement and maintain company waste management program;
- Maintain and monitor construction tools, equipment, and supplies; and
- Manage organizational processes and maintenance associated with warehouse operations.