Click the Facebook, Google+ or LinkedIn icons to share this job with your friends or contacts. Click the Twitter icon to tweet this job to your followers. Click the link button to view the URL of the job, which then can be copied and pasted into an e-mail or other document.
Pittsfield, ME 04967
Are you a high-performing bookkeeper seeking more meaning behind the books you keep? Are you struggling to find a workplace that values your life outside of work? Are you seeking to make a positive change in rural Maine communities? Do you thrive in a fast-paced workplace where you can utilize your attention to detail?
Insource Renewables, a recognized leader in Maine’s fast growing solar industry, is hiring a part-time Accounting Specialist to serve as key support staff for Insource Renewables’ chief financial officer and chief executive officer by providing critical bookkeeping services to support the financial reporting of the company.
Key job responsibilities include:
- Properly recording all income in company accounting software;
- Properly recording all expenditures in company accounting software;
- Providing, reviewing, and ensuring accuracy of A/R aging reports;
- Coordinating and recording employee reimbursements;
- Providing information to payroll provider for processing employee wages and benefits;
- Collaborating with procurement and warehouse personnel to track inventory for accounting purposes;
- Managing documentation required for workers compensation insurance reporting;
- Maintaining accurate accounting records to inform administrative decisionmaking;
- Assisting CFO in reviewing budgets and expenditures to assess financial health of company;
- Developing and maintaining professional networks with key partners; and
- Developing technical and leadership skills to further professional development and advancement.