Click the Facebook, Google+ or LinkedIn icons to share this job with your friends or contacts. Click the Twitter icon to tweet this job to your followers. Click the link button to view the URL of the job, which then can be copied and pasted into an e-mail or other document.
South Portland, ME 04106
- Job ID:65035
- Functional Area:Drivers
- Position Type:Drivers
- Experience Required:Less than 1 yr
- Location:ME,South Portland
- Education Required:GED
CDL preferred, but If you do not have your CDL we will help you get one*
We are seeking a Driver Technician to operate a Class B Box Truck to pick up inventory that is damaged or expired at retail locations and transport them to a Clean Harbors facility for disposal.
Why work for Clean Harbors?
- Health and Safety is our .#1 priority and we live it 3-6-5!
- Competitive wages; (Hourly Pay, Time & 1/2 after 40hrs)
- Comprehensive health benefits coverage after 30 days of full-time employment
- Group 401K with company matching component
- Generous paid time off, company paid training and tuition reimbursement
- Positive and safe work environments
- Opportunities for growth and development for all the stages of your career
- Ensuring that Health and Safety is the number one priority by complying with all safe work practices, policies, and processes and acting in a safe manner at all times
- Load, pack and segregate materials and waste products
- Prepare DOT shipping documents
- Conduct projects/jobs according to site specific Federal, State and local regulations and health and safety plans as well as Clean Harbors Environmental Services, Inc., policies and procedures
- Performs other duties and tasks as assigned from time to time by management and will be required by the needs of the Clean Harbors business
What does it take to work for Clean Harbors?
- High School Diploma or GED Equivalent
- CDL Class B Preferred; Must be able to obtain
- Must be able to obtain & maintain Hazmat
- Previous driving experience preferred but not required
- Clean driving record
- Good communication and organizational skill
Wondering what to expect in starting your career with Clean Harbors?
to view a Day in the Life Video!
Join our team today! To learn more about our company, and to apply online for this exciting opportunity, visit us at We thank all those interested in joining the Clean Harbors team; however only those that complete the online application and meet the minimum job qualifications will be considered for this role. Clean Harbors is a Military & Veteran friendly company
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against applicants due to veterans status or on the basis of disability.