Surgical Tech $6000 Sign on Bonus & Loan Reimbursement for N
Click the Facebook, Google+ or LinkedIn icons to share this job with your friends or contacts. Click the Twitter icon to tweet this job to your followers. Click the link button to view the URL of the job, which then can be copied and pasted into an e-mail or other document.
Augusta, ME 04332
Surgical Tech $6000 Sign on Bonus & Loan Reimbursement for New Hires, 36hrs./week
7p-7a 36 hours per week, Weds, Thurs Fri nights, no call or holidays
35 Medical Center Parkway
Augusta, Maine, 04330
SIGN ON BONUS AVAILABLE FOR EXPERIENCED NEW HIRE TECHS! $6,000 TO BE PAID OUT OVER FIRST YEAR OF EMPLOYMENT MUST BE A TRAINED SURGICAL TECH/GRADUATE OF A SURGICAL TECH PROGRAM TO BE CONSIDERED FOR THIS POSITION. LOAN REIMBURSEMENT AVAILABLE!!
MaineGeneral Medical center has a full time opportunity for a trained surgical tech to work with us in our new, state of the art OR suite! Our team is experienced, and our surgeons among the best! Our ORs are large, bright, and equipped with state of the art technology, including robotics!
7p-7a 36 hours per week, Weds, Thurs Fri nights, no call or holidaysPosition Highlights:
• Competitive full time benefits package!
• Generous earned time/paid time off and robust employee wellness offerings
• Opportunities for continuing professional growth and development
• Excellent orientation
• Demonstrate MaineGeneral values and standards at all times
• Assist/support OR team in pursuing excellence in the care and treatment of our patients at all times
• Adhere to strict aseptic technique during procedures and handling of all equipment and instruments
• Effectively and professionally interact with patients and all members of the surgical team
The ideal candidate will:
• Be a successful graduate of an accredited surgical tech post secondary education program
• Have demonstrated exceptional customer service, teamwork and communication skills
• Be committed to excellence in all components of the role
• Have a commitment to on-going learning and professional development