IT Security Analyst
Click the Facebook, Google+ or LinkedIn icons to share this job with your friends or contacts. Click the Twitter icon to tweet this job to your followers. Click the link button to view the URL of the job, which then can be copied and pasted into an e-mail or other document.
Yarmouth, ME 04096
IT Security Analyst
The Tyler Technologies’ IT Security Office is looking for an accomplished IT professional to join our growing IT Security team. You will actively monitor our network space, configure security software, identify and remediate vulnerabilities, and create supporting documentation for your duties.
The ideal candidate will have a minimum of 5 years hands-on technical experience, one or more industry information security assurance certifications and the ability to work both independently and collaboratively.
Support various corporate needs, both internally and externally, across the company. From Marketing to Finance to IT and Human Resources, you can work on Tyler-wide initiatives to support our employees, clients, stakeholders, and the public sector.
- Develop and execute security controls, defenses and countermeasures to intercept and prevent internal and external attempts to infiltrate company resources
- Monitor and research efforts to compromise information security
- Administer and monitor compliance to and effectiveness of security policies across Tyler systems
- Provide regular reports to management regarding existing and potential risks to Tyler systems
- Research and implement options to improve security technologies in the organization
- Identify, analyze and resolve system design weaknesses
- Administer and use various open-source and Enterprise-grade security tools
- Develop new and enhance existing team documentation
- Manage SOX-404, PCI-DSS, and SSAE and other audit projects
- Bachelor’s degree in IT or related area of study and/or comparable work experience
- 5+ years of progressively increasing responsibility in the areas of information security, risk assessment, financial and business leadership or information technology
- Knowledge of multiple operating systems and technologies including, but not limited to, Windows Server,
- nix server, Active Directory, VMWare, Hyper-V, SSL/TLS certificate and connection management, automation and scripting
- Experience working in highly virtualized or cloud-based environments such as AWS or Azure and auditing against, or implementing security design best practices
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Strong understanding of information security standards, concepts, controls, testing techniques and technical risk assessment
- Strong interpersonal communication skills while interacting with both entry-level and executive-level users
- The ideal candidate will have:
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft-based infrastructure and cloud services
- Experience with the vulnerability management lifecycle and toolsets
- Thorough understanding of core networking principles such as DNS, VLANs, firewalls, and load balancing
- One or more professional level IT certifications (e.g. CISSP, CISA, CISM, CIPT and/or CCSK)
- AWS Certification is a plus
Tyler is subject to regulations, guidelines and/or client requirements relating to the qualifications of Tyler personnel performing certain client work. Because of the nature of this position, it is a requirement that the candidate can successfully pass a federal background check at the time an offer is extended and over the course of employment with Tyler.
Tyler Technologies is proud to be an affirmative action / equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, creed, gender, marital status, sexual orientation, citizenship status, color, religion, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, or any other status protected under local, state or federal laws. If you require reasonable accommodation for any part of the application or hiring process due to a disability, please submit your request by emailing or by calling 800.646.2633 ext. 791008. Please keep in mind these methods are reserved for individuals who require accommodation due to a disability.
Tyler Technologies is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, creed, gender/sex, marital status, sexual orientation, citizenship status, color, religion, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, or any other status protected under local, state or federal laws.