Member Service Representative
Click the Facebook, Google+ or LinkedIn icons to share this job with your friends or contacts. Click the Twitter icon to tweet this job to your followers. Click the link button to view the URL of the job, which then can be copied and pasted into an e-mail or other document.
Saco, ME 04072
Are you looking to advance your career in a fun, supportive environment? Interested in developing relationship building skills while strengthening your financial knowledge?
Do you have sales experience, or are you a Teller seeking that next step?
We want to talk to you!
Provide members and potential members with product and service information in a helpful efficient manner, build and retain member relationships, through service quality and member needs satisfaction; open and close member accounts, promote the Credit Union’s products and satisfy members’ financial needs through selling additional credit union services; originate loans and increase deposits by meeting identified member needs; cross sell other NECU products and services and ancillary products as appropriate.
Adhere to and uphold Northeast Credit Union’s Values and Service Standards.
A Day in the Life:
Meet members’ needs by providing outstanding service, problem resolution and needs based selling; interviewing loan applicants, closing loans, cross-selling, referring mortgages or prospecting and seeing the mortgage process from application to loan closing.
Meet individual sales goals along with cross-selling credit union products and services which include Credit Life/Credit Disability; Debt Protection; GAP; and Route 66.
Accurately processing all transactions, maintaining proper security and exercising good judgement utilizing thorough knowledge of products and services and related procedures.
Adhere to operational controls including legal & regulatory procedures to ensure the safety and security of members and Credit Union assets.
We Can Offer You:
- Training to support your career goals.
- 401(k) plans with employer contributions up to 11%.
- Incentive programs that reward your accomplishments.
- Annual bonus program.
- The chance to make a difference in your community, through day-to-day interactions and volunteerism.
- Career growth opportunities.
- Paid vacation and holidays.
- Comprehensive medical/dental/life benefits.
- Tuition assistance.
The Qualifications We’re Looking For:
- Two to five years of similar or related experience.
- Prior sales experience.
- High School education or GED.
- Exceptional customer service skills.
- Excellent verbal & written communication skills.
- General math skills.
- Proficient with Microsoft office and software applications.
- Able to work branch hours.
- Able to travel to other local branches to provide coverage as needed.
Schedule: May vary, and you must be able to work branch hours including Saturday mornings.
Our employee total rewards package includes competitive salaries, incentive programs, comprehensive medical/dental/life benefits, 401(k) plan with employer contributions up to 11%, training and professional development programs, tuition assistance, paid leave, and work/life programs. Join us today!
Equal Opportunity Employer
Northeast Credit Union is an Equal Opportunity Employer.