RPA-IPA Data Scientist
Click the Facebook, Google+ or LinkedIn icons to share this job with your friends or contacts. Click the Twitter icon to tweet this job to your followers. Click the link button to view the URL of the job, which then can be copied and pasted into an e-mail or other document.
Portland, ME 04103
Transforming the future of healthcare isn’t something we take lightly. It takes teams of the best and the brightest, working together to make an impact.
*As one of the largest healthcare technology companies in the U.S., we are a catalyst to accelerate the journey toward improved lives and healthier communities.Here at Change Healthcare, we’re using our influence to drive positive changes across the industry, and we want motivated and passionate people like you to help us continue to bring new and innovative ideas to life.
If you’re ready to embrace your passion and do what you love with a company that’s committed to supporting your future, then you belong at Change Healthcare.*
Pursue purpose. Champion innovation. Earn trust. Be agile. Include all.
Empower Your Future. Make a Difference.
CURRENT NEED: Data Scientist, Automation
LOCATION: Alpharetta, GA or Remote
Our IPA organization is currently in need of a Data Scientist to join our fast-growing team. The ideal candidate will be intricately involved in running operational, predictive, and predictive models to inform all IPA stakeholders in the organization. This is the perfect opportunity for the successful candidate to become a part of an innovative and energetic team that develops cutting edge automation coupled with analysis tools which will influence both our products and client. Join us on our Intelligent Automation journey, responsible for transforming Healthcare.
- Research and develop data analysis models and reporting to express all aspects of Intelligent Automation to stakeholders
- Develop analytics and reporting strategy for IPA
- Leads the strategic analysis direction on the IPA CoE
- Communicate results and ideas to key decision makers
- Implement new statistical or other mathematical methodologies as needed for specific models or analysis
- Optimize joint development efforts through appropriate database use and project design
- Collaborate with stakeholders to understand company needs and devise possible solutions
- Serve as integrators between business needs and technology solutions, helping to create technology enabled solutions tailored to solve business challenges
- Partner with senior client leadership to develop relevant and results focused KPI’s and SLT’s
- Understand and manage client expectations to enable a successful partnership between the client and the Enterprise IA CoE Team
- Financial acuity and ability to report on detailed financial metrics
- Ability to originate and develop new reporting approaches
- Keep up-to-date with latest technology trends
- Build strong and lasting business relationships
MINIMUM JOB QUALIFICATIONS
- 8+ years’ practical experience with SAS, ETL, data processing, database programming and data analytics
- Minimum of 4 years of experience in any one of the following Intelligent automation areas – Robotic Process Automation (RPA), Intelligent Process Automation (IPA – IA), Virtual Agents, machine-based process automation and others
- Extensive background in data mining and statistical analysis
- Able to understand various data structures and common methods in data transformation
- Excellent pattern recognition and predictive modeling skills
- Experience with programming languages such as Java/Python an asset
- Working with a team of problem solvers extensive consulting and industry experience;
- Applying strong analytical skills with the ability to utilize a hypothesis-based approach;
- Communicating and demonstrating strong interpersonal skills;
- Ability to travel up to 25%
- Employees in roles that require travel will need to be able to qualify for a company credit card or be able to use their own personal credit card for travel expenses and submit for reimbursement.
Join our team today where we are creating a better coordinated, increasingly collaborative, and more efficient healthcare system!
Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Statement
Change Healthcare is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, national origin, disability, or veteran status. To read more about employment discrimination protections under federal law, read EEO is the Law at https://www.eeoc.gov/employers/upload/poster_screen_reader_optimized.pdf and the supplemental information at https://www.dol.gov/ofccp/regs/compliance/posters/pdf/OFCCP_EEO_Supplement_Final_JRF_QA_508c.pdf.
If you need a reasonable accommodation to assist with your application for employment, please contact us by sending an email to with “Applicant requesting reasonable accommodation” as the subject. Resumes or CVs submitted to this email box will not be accepted.
Click here https://www.dol.gov/ofccp/pdf/pay-transp_%20English_formattedESQA508c.pdf to view our pay transparency nondiscrimination policy.
Change Healthcare maintains a drug free workplace and conducts pre-employment drug-testing, where applicable, in accordance with federal, state and local laws.
Change Healthcare is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment at Change Healthcare is based upon your individual merit and qualifications. We don’t discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, physical or mental disability, marital status, protected veteran status or disability, genetic characteristic, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state or local law. We will also make all reasonable accommodations to meet our obligations under the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) and state disability laws. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, protected veteran status, or disability.