Senior Manager, Analytics
Click the Facebook, Google+ or LinkedIn icons to share this job with your friends or contacts. Click the Twitter icon to tweet this job to your followers. Click the link button to view the URL of the job, which then can be copied and pasted into an e-mail or other document.
Augusta, ME 04330
Transforming the future of healthcare isn’t something we take lightly. It takes teams of the best and the brightest, working together to make an impact.
*As one of the largest healthcare technology companies in the U.S., we are a catalyst to accelerate the journey toward improved lives and healthier communities.Here at Change Healthcare, we’re using our influence to drive positive changes across the industry, and we want motivated and passionate people like you to help us continue to bring new and innovative ideas to life.
If you’re ready to embrace your passion and do what you love with a company that’s committed to supporting your future, then you belong at Change Healthcare.*
Pursue purpose. Champion innovation. Earn trust. Be agile. Include all.
Empower Your Future. Make a Difference.
The Senior Manager, Analytics will lead the Data Science and Analytics Team. They will work closely with team members and clients and cross functionality within the business unit to deliver strategic insights that enables all shareholders to manage the pharmacy benefit more efficiently. The Senior Manager will also support the Senior Leadership Team in managing and growing the business. The role will be responsible for leading a team of 2 – 3 managers in the Business Intelligence and Analytics business line. The Senior manager will also be responsible for supporting Business Development activities including pricing analytics for proposal responses.
Location: Remote/Telecommuter position.
- Works closely with customers, account managers, analytics team, and product owners to continuously review and enhance, standardize, and automate business intelligence and analytics solutions.
- Coaches Managers to effectively manage engagements and grow leaders in the Business Intelligence/Analytics group
- Works closely with clients and team members to drive projects to desired outcomes
- Anticipates project risk and constraints and proactively works on solutions to address the risk/constraints while leading complex analytical projects end-to-end
- Create/oversee pricing sheet and analytics for proposal responses
- Demonstrates thought leadership; develops best practices, case studies, training class materials, whitepapers/blog posts, and/or presents at industry conferences
5+ years of relevant professional experience required in Business Intelligence and Analytics
Education / Training:
- Required: Bachelor’s degree (Computer Science, Data Science, Mathematics or Economics) required
- Preferred: Master’s Degree
- 5+ years leading large scale Data Analytics and Data projects for Enterprise clients
- 5+ years with SQL Query and using visualization tools such as Tableau, Spotfire, Power BI, and Business Objects
- 5+ years managing a team of professionals
- Relevant expertise in using analytic tools such as Excel, R, SAS, SPSS, SQL, Python, Tableau, Spotfire and able to quickly master new packages when needed
- Working knowledge of data management platforms such as SQL Server preferred
- Understanding of NIST Risk Management and Cybersecurity Frameworks preferred
- Familiarity/expertise in using pharmaceutical data sets such as prescriber-plan data, patient level data, transactional claims, diagnostic data etc. is a plus
- Environment – Office environment
- Physical requirements – Sitting, standing, walking, and using keyboard
Join our team today where we are creating a better coordinated, increasingly collaborative, and more efficient healthcare system!
Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Statement
Change Healthcare is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, national origin, disability, or veteran status. To read more about employment discrimination protections under federal law, read EEO is the Law at https://www.eeoc.gov/employers/upload/poster_screen_reader_optimized.pdf and the supplemental information at https://www.dol.gov/ofccp/regs/compliance/posters/pdf/OFCCP_EEO_Supplement_Final_JRF_QA_508c.pdf.
If you need a reasonable accommodation to assist with your application for employment, please contact us by sending an email to with “Applicant requesting reasonable accommodation” as the subject. Resumes or CVs submitted to this email box will not be accepted.
Click here https://www.dol.gov/ofccp/pdf/pay-transp_%20English_formattedESQA508c.pdf to view our pay transparency nondiscrimination policy.
Change Healthcare maintains a drug free workplace and conducts pre-employment drug-testing, where applicable, in accordance with federal, state and local laws.
Change Healthcare is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment at Change Healthcare is based upon your individual merit and qualifications. We don’t discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, physical or mental disability, marital status, protected veteran status or disability, genetic characteristic, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state or local law. We will also make all reasonable accommodations to meet our obligations under the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) and state disability laws. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, protected veteran status, or disability.