Contact Center Loan Representative II
Click the Facebook, Google+ or LinkedIn icons to share this job with your friends or contacts. Click the Twitter icon to tweet this job to your followers. Click the link button to view the URL of the job, which then can be copied and pasted into an e-mail or other document.
Sanford, ME 04073
Northeast Credit Union is seeking a Loan Representative to work in our busy contact center.
This position can be located in Portsmouth, NH, Berlin, NH, or Sanford, ME.
Pay: $19.00 per hour plus incentives.
To assist members and potential members with telephone requests; explain and cross sell products and services, respond to problems and maintain a one contact resolution environment. Assists in the production of consumer loans, working with all applicable departments to ensure member satisfaction. The representative will also ensure that all interactions with members and staff are handled professionally, accurately, with high quality, optimal member service, integrity and profitability.
Adhere to and uphold Northeast Credit Union’s Values and Service Standards.
Essential Functions & Responsibilities:
Work involves extensive communication including, but not limited to, verbal, written and electronic, interaction, and collaboration with people on a daily basis in order to provide exemplary service.
- Assist members and potential members with incoming lending calls, correspondence and online loan applications fostering a one contact resolution environment. Cross-sell credit union products and services.
- Assist members and potential members with incoming member service calls, correspondence and online new account applications fostering a one contact resolution environment. Continue dialogue with new members whose accounts were recently opened.
- Participate in all required training and adhere to written policies and procedures of the credit union including BSA, OFAC and security.
- Cross-sell the credit union ancillary products which includes GAP, Route 66 and Debt Protection.
- Perform other job related duties as assigned.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform essential functions.
- Meet or exceed customer service expectations of a member centric organization.
- Contribute to departmental goals (Abandon rate, first call resolution, sales and services)
- To Maintain or exceed knowledge necessary to remain compliant with all regulations.
- Willingly participate in credit union training.
- Professional in appearance and in verbal communication.
- Know and actively promote all Northeast Credit Union products and services (50 referral points per week, 50% Debit Protection, 30% GAP, 10% Route 66, 15% Visa Debt Protection)
- Maintain a dependable record of availability and punctuality.
- Keep up to date in all required compliance and credit union training.
Experience and Qualifications:
- At least three years of similar or related experience.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Outstanding customer service skills.
- Good organizational skills with proven ability to multi-task.
- Ability to recognize and resolve member issues promptly, using courtesy and tact.
- High school diploma or GED.
- Training to support your career goals.
- The chance to make a difference in your community, through day-to-day interactions and volunteerism.
- Incentive programs that reward your accomplishments.
- Annual bonus program.
- Career growth opportunities.
- Paid time off.
- Comprehensive medical/dental/life benefits.
- 401(k) plan with employer contributions up to 11%.
- Tuition assistance.
Equal Opportunity Employer
Northeast Credit Union is an Equal Opportunity Employer.