IT Supervisor - Client Services
Click the Facebook, Google+ or LinkedIn icons to share this job with your friends or contacts. Click the Twitter icon to tweet this job to your followers. Click the link button to view the URL of the job, which then can be copied and pasted into an e-mail or other document.
Westbrook, ME 04092
- The IS Supervisor is responsible for leading the day-to-day operations of a team of IS resources that provide business or technical support to the organization or a production team. The incumbent sets priorities for the team to ensure tasks are completed in a timely and effective manner while making sure customer service standards are met. Decisions are guided by policies, procedures and business plan with guidance and oversight from an IS Manager. The IS Supervisor is accountable for the results of a large and/or moderately complex support or production operations which may include team leaders. Incumbents apply acquired expertise to analyze and solve problems without clear precedent. They also provide input on resource planning and policy development. IS Supervisors are fully accountable for team management and may lead projects.
- Required Minimum Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities (KSAs)
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent work experience.
- Strong leadership skills.
- Demonstrated success mentoring others.
- Strong technical acumen.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills.
- Demonstrated project management experience.
- Strong facilitation and collaboration skills.
- Good organization skills..
MaineHealth values diversity and is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. Federal and state laws prohibit discrimination in employment because of race, color, national origin, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, disability or veteran status.
Employer’s Job# 127984
Please visit job URL for more information about this opening and to view EOE statement.