Food Services Worker - Coffee Shop
Click the Facebook, Google+ or LinkedIn icons to share this job with your friends or contacts. Click the Twitter icon to tweet this job to your followers. Click the link button to view the URL of the job, which then can be copied and pasted into an e-mail or other document.
Portland, ME 04101
- Under close supervision of the Manager, Supervisor and/ or Leads and according to defined procedures and established Schedules, performs a variety of duties normally executed in, preparing food and nourishment supplements, tray assembly, Transporting, delivering and retrieving patient meal trays, stocking unit nourishment centers, cleaning kitchen work stations And assisting utility staff in the dish room operation and may be required to performs a variety of duties normally executed in The cleaning and sanitation of kitchen equipment, pots, pans, dishes, food related utensils and transporting, emptying and Cleaning of trash receptacles, sweeping and mopping of floors, washing walls, ceilings and general kitchen sanitation.
- Required Minimum Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities (KSAs)
- Education: N/A
- License/Certifications: N/A
- Experience: N/A
- Ability to read and write English language as required by some duties.
- Ability to perform basic Arithmetic as required duties.
- Ability to perform safe food handling and sanitation techniques.
- Interpersonal skills necessary to work effectively and courteously with a diverse group of departmental and intradepartmental employees, patients and their families, visitors and customers.
- Ability to meet deadlines and concentrate on work.
- Basic computer skills as required by some duties..
MaineHealth values diversity and is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. Federal and state laws prohibit discrimination in employment because of race, color, national origin, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, disability or veteran status.
Employer’s Job# 128367
Please visit job URL for more information about this opening and to view EOE statement.