Sr. Security Transformation Consultant - Maine
Click the Facebook, Google+ or LinkedIn icons to share this job with your friends or contacts. Click the Twitter icon to tweet this job to your followers. Click the link button to view the URL of the job, which then can be copied and pasted into an e-mail or other document.
Portland, ME 04103
SR. SECURITY TRANSFORMATION CONSULTANT
Do you want to lead the development of planetary scale security solutions in the cloud? Are you excited to help customers automate security operations giving them unprecedented capability and agility? Do you enjoy driving fast-paced complex projects focused on game changing business outcomes for customer globally? As a senior member of the AWS Professional Services Global Security, Risk, and Compliance Practice you will have the opportunity to pioneer technically excellent security solutions supporting customer initiatives that are meaningful to their business. Building on those experiences you’ll collaborate AWS service teams on new features, innovate with new technologies and explore new challenges.
ROLES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Lead teams that include Amazonians, partners, and customers to build & deploy security infrastructure and automate security operations for customers
- Lead internal builder projects
- Become a deep technical resource that earns the trust of customer executive stakeholders
- Develop high-quality technical content such as automation tools, reference architectures, and white papers to help our consultants, partners, and customers build on the work we deliver.
- Innovate on behalf of customers; translate your thoughts into action yielding measurable results.
- Mentor & invest in the development team members
- This is a customer facing role. You will be required to travel to client locations to deliver professional services when needed.
- 10 years’ experience in IT security, compliance, or risk management
- BA/BS degree or equivalent experience
- Hands-on technical expertise in technology automation, implementation, integration, and/or deployment
- Ability to travel to client locations to deliver professional services as needed
Amazon is an Equal Opportunity Employer – Minority / Women / Disability / Veteran / Gender Identity / Sexual Orientation / Age