Customer Solutions Specialist
Click the Facebook, Google+ or LinkedIn icons to share this job with your friends or contacts. Click the Twitter icon to tweet this job to your followers. Click the link button to view the URL of the job, which then can be copied and pasted into an e-mail or other document.
South Portland, ME 04106
WEX is a world leader in payment processing and information management solutions. We have locations around the world and are proudly headquartered in Maine. As a WEX employee, your potential is UNBOUND.
We invite the best and brightest to join our CONTACT CENTER SUPER HERO TEAM as a CUSTOMER SOLUTIONS SPECIALIST. Here, we work closely with our customers to help them do what they do best: achieve their business growth objectives.
We take our work seriously but we know that fun is important, too. Our league of super heroes is driven, humble, and friendly. We are also passionate about thwarting evil before it arises.
So, do you think you have what it takes to be a Contact Center super hero? Are you looking to join a company with a strong culture of values, teamwork, career growth and development? Are you ready to put your super powers to the test?
Click here to watch our SUPER HERO Video
GENERAL PURPOSE: When our customers have a need, we answer the call. Literally. Customer Solutions Specialists work primarily on the phone talking to customers and often manage well over 50 calls a day. We have teams available 24/7 to support active accounts, answer billing questions and respond to general inquiries.
Our Contact Center Super Heroes think on their feet and are self-starters. They thrive in our fast paced setting and can quickly adapt to any scenario. They appreciate our formal training and love the support they get from peers and leaders and they use that support to excel and to build a career. If you love saving the day, moving fast and developing new skills, and you have a super power, you might just be up for the challenge! A dimpled chin is optional.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
OUR SUPER HEROES BUILD RELATIONSHIPS AND SOLVE PROBLEMS BY:
- Engaging with our customers over the phone
- Customizing each interaction to the individual customer s personality and situation
- Being the one point of contact for problem solving, strive to limit hand-offs
- Identifying what the customer has already done on their own, skip ahead to right next step
- Prescribing the fastest and easiest resolution to the problem
OUR SUPER HEROES ARE STRONG NEGOTIATORS AND THEY:
- Influence customers for a win-win solution
- Educate customers on other alternatives or features not already considered
- Use their x-ray vision to see through what the customer is asking and get to what is needed
- Lead with excellent written and verbal communication skills
PREFERRED SUPER HERO QUALIFICATIONS INCLUDE:
- Being positive and upbeat
- Being polite, always
- Knowing that the little things matter to our customers
- Staying cool under pressure using humor, patience and the support of your peers to support our can-do culture
THE PATH TO THE RED CAPE (MINIMUM REQUIREMENTS)
- High School diploma or GED
- Willingness to work a flexible schedule that includes weekends, possible holidays and occasional overtime. As long as our customers are there, we ll be there.
- Must pass a background investigation that will include education, work history and professional reference review
At WEX, we reward innovation, hard work and excellence. Benefits include:
- Health Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- On Site Fitness Facility in South Portland location
- 401(k) Plan
- Paid Time Off
- Life Insurance/AD&D
- Dependent Life Insurance
- Short- and Long-Term Disability Programs
- Parental Leave
- Flexible Spending Accounts (Medical and Dependent)
- Employee Referral Award Program
- Employee Assistance Program
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Pet Insurance
- Bonus Plan
EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER/VETS/DISABILITY
Employer’s Job# R1842
Please visit job URL for more information about this opening and to view EOE statement.