Associate Tech Training Analyst
Click the Facebook, Google+ or LinkedIn icons to share this job with your friends or contacts. Click the Twitter icon to tweet this job to your followers. Click the link button to view the URL of the job, which then can be copied and pasted into an e-mail or other document.
Westbrook, ME 04092
- The Associate Training Analyst role is accountable for analysis, building, testing, training, implementation and support of computer systems in a healthcare setting. These systems may include, but are not limited to, functionality to support clinical, fiscal, IS and business operations. The system implementation may be changes or new functionality within a site’s current system or the implementation of the system at a new site. Typically works with end users within a functional area on initiatives with a low level of complexity. Incumbents in this role perform instructor led classroom training, one on one training, assist with training environment build, create basic training materials and maintain and update existing lesson plans and curriculum.
- Required Minimum Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities (KSAs)
- Certified in 1-2 applications or other software certification/experience relevant to position.
- 0-2 years’ healthcare experience.
- 0-2 years’ training and curriculum design experience.
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent work experience.
- Strong written / verbal communication skills.
- Strong organizational skills.
- Team Player.
- Open to change, flexible.
- Willing, eager to learn.
- Self-motivated, self-directed.
- Customer service oriented.
- Demonstrated experience and proficiency with MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Visio.
- Ability to travel & maintain flexible work schedule.
- Ability to effectively present information to clinical and business leaders within the organization.
- Ability to identify issues and escalate to resolve..
MaineHealth values diversity and is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. Federal and state laws prohibit discrimination in employment because of race, color, national origin, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, disability or veteran status.
Employer’s Job# 127943
Please visit job URL for more information about this opening and to view EOE statement.