Click the Facebook, Google+ or LinkedIn icons to share this job with your friends or contacts. Click the Twitter icon to tweet this job to your followers. Click the link button to view the URL of the job, which then can be copied and pasted into an e-mail or other document.
Gorham, ME 04038
We are an Industry Leading Property Inspection Company with a Reputation for Knowledge and Excellent Service looking for a Growth Coordinator to join our growing team.
The Growth Coordinator relishes the opportunity to build, implement, and manage multiple referral sources and vendor partners. The Growth Coordinator is deeply committed to completing tasks the right way with a high degree of quality. This individual may exhibit drive and desire to influence; however, the overriding marker of his/her behavior is persistence and the ability to implement and finish projects on time and with quality. The Growth Coordinator is deeply committed to supporting the company in achieving greater and greater levels of success, and to growing his/her own skills and developing into a supportive leader within the team. The Growth Coordinator will oversee multiple projects at the same time and will help maintain standards and accountability, and perform at high levels consistently.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Exceptional organizational and systems development & implementation skills.
- Time management skills.
- Technology skills – Google Docs, Zoom, Trello, ISN
- Social Media Savvy- Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, Youtube, LinkedIn, ect.
- Great ability to focus and execute
- Concerned about doing things the right way
- Calm under pressure
- Learning based
- Service-based attitude
- Proven ability to succeed
- Ability to work independently without supervision and still achieve.
- Must love a challenge
- Must have a reliable vehicle with a good driving record;
Preferred Experience, Training, and Education
- High school graduate
- Outside sales experience is a plus
- Real Estate Industry experience is a plus
For consideration, please submit a letter of interest along with your resume to Christie@fpi-web.com.