Supervisor- Sterile Processing
Click the Facebook, Google+ or LinkedIn icons to share this job with your friends or contacts. Click the Twitter icon to tweet this job to your followers. Click the link button to view the URL of the job, which then can be copied and pasted into an e-mail or other document.
Biddeford, ME 04005
The Central Service Supervisor works closely with the manager to support, coordinate and supervise personnel and unit activities. Assumes full responsibility for the department in the absence of the manager. Takes call in rotation with line staff. Works on the service line a minimum of 6 hours a shift.
- Required Minimum Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities (KSAs)
- Experience as a CS tech and/or OR tech required.
- Minimum of three year’s experience in a Central Service environment preferred.
- Experience in computer systems used at SMHC preferred.
- Strong interpersonal and organizational skills required.
- Some managerial or supervisory experience preferred.
- Proven demonstration of excellent organizational skills..
MaineHealth values diversity and is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. Federal and state laws prohibit discrimination in employment because of race, color, national origin, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, disability or veteran status.
Employer’s Job# 128242
Please visit job URL for more information about this opening and to view EOE statement.