IT Helpdesk Specialist
Click the Facebook, Google+ or LinkedIn icons to share this job with your friends or contacts. Click the Twitter icon to tweet this job to your followers. Click the link button to view the URL of the job, which then can be copied and pasted into an e-mail or other document.
Yarmouth, ME 04096
IT Helpdesk Specialist
Provide remote IT support for client’s mission critical financial server(s).
Work with our innovative software solutions that help local government and school districts centralize data and connect their organizations. By working to develop and support our financial management solutions, you can help integrate our solutions with human resources, revenue management, tax billing, and asset management.
- Answer incoming calls and electronic requests from customer’s technical staff regarding PC or Server problems with Tyler Technologies software applications
- Primary areas of support include: Remote IT application support of client’s mission critical financial server(s)
Operating System administration for Microsoft Windows server
Database Administration for Microsoft SQL Server
Network & Local Printing
MUNIS program release and 3rd party software upgrades (as needed)
Point of Sale hardware configuration and troubleshooting
- Occasional weekend coverage may be required depending on client needs
- Various telecommute options will be available after an initial training period
- BS/BA in Computer Science, MIS, or equivalent experience
- Experience administering Windows and / or Linux servers
- Working knowledge of server hardware and network configurations, including web servers
- Ability to troubleshoot PC configurations and connectivity issues
- Excellent communication, analytical, and problem solving skills required
- Team work and excellent customer service skills required
Tyler Technologies is proud to be an affirmative action / equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, creed, gender, marital status, sexual orientation, citizenship status, color, religion, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, or any other status protected under local, state or federal laws. If you require reasonable accommodation for any part of the application or hiring process due to a disability, please submit your request by emailing or by calling 800.646.2633 ext. 791008. Please keep in mind these methods are reserved for individuals who require accommodation due to a disability.
Tyler Technologies is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, creed, gender/sex, marital status, sexual orientation, citizenship status, color, religion, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, or any other status protected under local, state or federal laws.