HS Classroom Support Aide
Click the Facebook, Google+ or LinkedIn icons to share this job with your friends or contacts. Click the Twitter icon to tweet this job to your followers. Click the link button to view the URL of the job, which then can be copied and pasted into an e-mail or other document.
Sanford, ME 04073
Classroom Support Aide – Head Start
25 hours/week; 38 weeks/year
The Classroom Support Aide functions as an integral member of the Head Start Team, helping to nurture young minds in a classroom setting.
The ideal candidate:
• Is someone who has a passion to make a difference and wants to have a positive impact on the lives of young children and families of York County.
• Providing classroom support to teachers and kitchen staff, as needed, on a daily basis.
• Completes housekeeping tasks to assure a clean, safe and inviting classroom that is ready for children to learn and explore.
• Contributes to ensuring the agency’s full compliance with the Head Start Performance Standards and Maine State Licensing Requirements.
Educational Requirements& Experience:
• Applicants must have a high school diploma, GED or HSE equivalent.
• Be willing to complete a CDA within one year of hire.
• Experience working with children ages 3 – 5 and special needs is preferred.
• Must have or be in the process of aquiring a CHRC with the State of Maine DOE.
Why YCCAC Children Services:
• We offer a competitive salary; excellent orientation, training and supervision; paid holidays and paid time off.
Visit our web site at www.yccac.org for an application.
Completed resumes and applications will be accepted until February 28, 2020.
York County Community Action
6 Spruce Street, P.O. Box 72
Sanford, ME 04073
(207)324-5762 or 1-800-965-5762