Equipment Movers - Low Bed Drivers(Poland, ME)
Click the Facebook, Google+ or LinkedIn icons to share this job with your friends or contacts. Click the Twitter icon to tweet this job to your followers. Click the link button to view the URL of the job, which then can be copied and pasted into an e-mail or other document.
Poland, ME 04274
Job ID:? 174001
Pike Industries, Inc., a subsidiary and integral part of CRH, is a leading Highway Contractor and the largest producer of Hot Mix Asphalt and Construction Aggregates in New England. Pike has experienced continual growth over the years and currently employs nearly 1,000 people throughout NH, ME and VT. The dedication, knowledge, and quality workmanship of our employees is what makes the company such a great success. ?If you?re looking for a challenging career at a company that will reward your efforts, look no further. ?Take the first step and apply for an exciting opportunity to gain top notch industry experience and pave the road to your success. ?All Roads Lead Here!
Equipment Mover ? Low Bed Driver (Poland, Me)
We are seeking safety minded, qualified individual to drive a tractor trailer trucks with trailer, to transport equipment throughout Vermont, New Hampshire, and Maine.? Responsibilities include, but are not limited to; safely driving the lowbed truck, load and unload all pieces of equipment that need moving, make pick-ups or deliveries to vendors when necessary, and maintain vehicle while operating within all state and federal regulations.? This position are based out of Poland, Maine. Classification:? Seasonal hourly position.
- Must be committed to providing and promoting a safe work environment.
- CDL Class A license with hazmat and tank endorsement.
- Willingness to work in a team environment and assist co-workers or supervisors with other duties as required.?
- Must be familiar with Federal Motor Carrier Safety Administration rules and regulations.
- Must be flexible to work extended hours with possible night and/or weekend work as well as overnights.
- The willingness to travel to other Pike locations throughout Maine, New Hampshire and Vermont when needed.
What CRH Americas Offers You
- A culture that values opportunity for growth, development and internal promotion
- Highly competitive base pay
- Comprehensive medical, dental and disability benefits programs
- Group retirement savings program
- Health and wellness programs
About CRH Americas
CRH Americas?has a long and proud heritage as one of North America?s largest corporations. We are a proud reflection of the hundreds of family businesses, local and regional companies and mid to large sized enterprises that together form the CRH Americas family. CRH Americas operates with a decentralized, diversified structure, letting you work in a small company environment while having the career opportunities of a large enterprise.
CRH Americas is a great place to grow! If you?re up for a rewarding challenge, we invite you to take the first step and apply today! Please complete your online application and profile which will be sent directly to the appropriate Hiring Manager. Thank you for your interest in the CRH Americas family!
?Pike Industries, Inc. is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer.
?EOE/Vet/Disability—If you want to know more, please click on this?link.?
VEVRAA Federal Contractor
Request Priority Protected Veteran Referrals
EOE -Veteran /Disabled/Minority/AA/F/M/SO