Customer Engagement Manager
Click the Facebook, Google+ or LinkedIn icons to share this job with your friends or contacts. Click the Twitter icon to tweet this job to your followers. Click the link button to view the URL of the job, which then can be copied and pasted into an e-mail or other document.
Westbrook, ME 04092
In this role, you will support the Reference Lab business by developing and implementing a short/mid/long-term Customer Engagement strategy for our Reference Lab customers. You will be responsible for collaborating with key stakeholders to develop and execute this strategy in addition to working with them to address day to day opportunities to improve the experience of internal and external customers. You will develop data driven insights into the customer experience and transform them into pragmatic projects and tactics. You ll also influence how product managers bring new services to market with voice-of-the-customer input on requirements.
About the role:
– Ensures that customer experience business strategies are up-to-date and address evolving dynamics in the market and organization. Directs the pursuit of opportunities that will create sustainable value.
– Support the implementation of Reference Lab customer experience enhancements, along with related strategic initiatives (for the entire customer journey from sales through service) by collaborating with the Customer Support and Field Service teams to ensure an excellent customer experience based on the customer voice through research and insight data.
– Collaborate with key stakeholders to address acute adverse customer experience events in real time and address internal and external customer impacts
– Create synergy between the internal customer facing and lab operations teams by collaborating with each to positively impact the overall customer experience operation
– Analyze data (financial/customer) to identify trends and opportunities and work with key stakeholders across IDEXX to rectify identified patterns, and lead customer experience improvements
– Active project team member; Bring voice of the customer to teams that are working to bring new projects and services to market.
– Lead projects that address the top drivers of customer dissatisfaction
– Lead and develop small, agile, effective team to achieve annual performance and experience goals
– Manage key operating metrics that measure team performance and customer experience
– Support training efforts as needed for various areas of the business.
– Provide reports, support any needed variances explanations, review budgets with management and lead annual budget process with Finance. Proactively initiate communication with Finance for any areas that need escalation.
What do you need to succeed?
Key skills and abilities relating to a strong background in a service industry and has a clear vision of what a positive customer experience should and could be. You should have a high business acumen, reasoning and analytics, project management, technical understanding, influencing without authority, strong communication and presentation skills, the drive and the ability to take ownership of all aspects associated with managing a customer experience team and influencing senior leadership.
– Bachelors degree, preferably in Business, Engineering, Computer Science or equivalent experience
– Deep background in Customer Service and/or Customer Experience is essential
– Technical literacy related to integrated systems and software knowledge
– Veterinary practice, animal health experience nice to have; understanding the workflow of a clinic would be helpful
Employer’s Job# IDEXUSJ009045ENUS
Please visit job URL for more information about this opening and to view EOE statement.