Home Care Registered Nurse (RN) - Pediatric Division
Click the Facebook, Google+ or LinkedIn icons to share this job with your friends or contacts. Click the Twitter icon to tweet this job to your followers. Click the link button to view the URL of the job, which then can be copied and pasted into an e-mail or other document.
Saco, ME 04072
Position functions as a Home Care RN and applies expertise of pediatric nursing to home care patients where care plan indicates such intervention is appropriate, and provides support and assessment to newborns and mothers under the grant-funded program. Employee serves in a consultant capacity to co-workers when increased knowledge of this specialty will enable the co-worker to provide improved patient care.
- REQUIRED MINIMUM KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, AND ABILITIES (KSAS)
- Graduate of an NLN accredited nursing program. Position requires a minimum of one year of acute pediatric nursing experience.
- State of Maine licensure as a Registered Nurse.
- Current, valid driver s license to operate a motor vehicle, with vehicle available for work covered by liability insurance as specified by agency policy.
- Current certification in Basic Life Support for Healthcare providers..
MaineHealth values diversity and is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. Federal and state laws prohibit discrimination in employment because of race, color, national origin, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, disability or veteran status.
Employer’s Job# 128028
Please visit job URL for more information about this opening and to view EOE statement.