Participant Services Specialist
Click the Facebook, Google+ or LinkedIn icons to share this job with your friends or contacts. Click the Twitter icon to tweet this job to your followers. Click the link button to view the URL of the job, which then can be copied and pasted into an e-mail or other document.
Portland, ME 04101
- Must adhere to security policies
- Responsible for assisting participants by answering questions, solving problems and educating
- Receives incoming customer calls, responds to customer email and chat inquiries in a timely manner and assists customers that visit our facility.
- Handles all inquiries professionally and with accuracy.
- Promotes a favorable image of Discovery Benefits through positive interactions with customers.
- Researches all inquiries utilizing resources available.
- Understands and applies confidentiality guidelines.
- Meets customer service statistical goals and quality standards.
- 95% Average Quality Scores
- 5:00 Talk Time and/or 8 contacts per hour; 23% Make Busy
- An additional 30 second allowance will be added if Mercer COBRA trained
- Level 1 expectations must be met within 90 days of the representative solo date.
- Has advanced knowledge on the products Discovery Benefits offers.
- Understands and practices the IRS and HIPAA Regulations that pertain to those plans.
- Processes incoming requests in a timely manner following customer service standards while staying within the turnaround time.
- Participates in initial and continuous departmental training.
- Follows attendance and punctuality standards.
- Demonstrates the DBI Core Values daily
- Other duties as assigned
EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER/VETS/DISABILITY
Employer’s Job# R1677
Please visit job URL for more information about this opening and to view EOE statement.