Software Support Specialist
Click the Facebook, Google+ or LinkedIn icons to share this job with your friends or contacts. Click the Twitter icon to tweet this job to your followers. Click the link button to view the URL of the job, which then can be copied and pasted into an e-mail or other document.
Yarmouth, ME 04096
Software Support Specialist
Are you ready for a career that allows you to make a difference with a growing company? Come and join our team of intelligent and motivated support professionals at Tyler Technologies. In this challenging role, you will assist our clients all over the country with their Tyler ERP software. If you have the following competencies we want to talk to you:
- Strong desire to work with a team that has common goals
- Passion for helping clients and building rapport
- Desire to work in a fast paced environment where every day offers diverse questions
- Aptitude for problem solving and thinking out-of-the-box
Work with our innovative software solutions that help local government and school districts centralize data and connect their organizations. By working to develop and support our financial management solutions, you can help integrate our solutions with human resources, revenue management, tax billing, and asset management.
- Troubleshoot and resolve client’s online and phone inquiries regarding software issues, while providing excellent customer service
- Prioritize, analyze and manage multiple inquiries from a varied group of clients
- Advance product knowledge by reviewing new functionality and testing new product issues
- Create client facing documentation and collaborate with clients and co-workers via online forums
- Advocate for the client and ensure the software meets their business requirements
- College degree or comparable work experience
- Proficiency with computers and contemporary online applications
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Customer service experience a plus
- Ability to prioritize and complete multiple tasks in a fast-paced, client focused environment
- Knowledge of basic payroll/accounting principles is helpful although not required
Tyler Technologies is proud to be an affirmative action / equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, creed, gender, marital status, sexual orientation, citizenship status, color, religion, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, or any other status protected under local, state or federal laws. If you require reasonable accommodation for any part of the application or hiring process due to a disability, please submit your request by emailing or by calling 800.646.2633 ext. 791008. Please keep in mind these methods are reserved for individuals who require accommodation due to a disability.
Tyler Technologies is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, creed, gender/sex, marital status, sexual orientation, citizenship status, color, religion, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, or any other status protected under local, state or federal laws.