Account Executive, Incode Financials and Utility B
Click the Facebook, Google+ or LinkedIn icons to share this job with your friends or contacts. Click the Twitter icon to tweet this job to your followers. Click the link button to view the URL of the job, which then can be copied and pasted into an e-mail or other document.
Yarmouth, ME 04096
Account Executive, Incode Financials and Utility Billing
The Account Executive is responsible for meeting or exceeding a sales quota for selling Tyler software products and services within a prescribed territory as set by the company. This member of our team will focus on the territory of Ohio, Maryland, West Virginia, and Michigan for Incode Financials & Utility Billing.
Work with our innovative software solutions that help local government and school districts centralize data and connect their organizations. By working to develop and support our financial management solutions, you can help integrate our solutions with human resources, revenue management, tax billing, and asset management.
Remote in Eastern Mid-West
- Develops knowledge of Tyler products and services to gain a thorough understanding of products and services as they relate to targeted audiences.
- Successfully build relationships with targeted audiences to sell products and services.
- Generates sales within an assigned geographic region and/or for specific products and services for new prospects.
- Manages long and complex sales cycles from lead generation to close the sale.
- Travels to customer locations and applicable trade shows or on-site demonstrations.
- Assists with the preparation of RFP responses.
- Meets a pre-set annual sales quota.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor’s degree preferred.
- Previous sales experience in the software industry a plus.
- Previous experience working in a sales CRM system a plus.
- Must possess a competitive drive and results-oriented approach.
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills.
- Excellent presentation skills. Previous public speaking experience a plus.
- Must be a self-starter in addition to a team player.
- Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships with clients and employees required.
- Must possess general computer (PC) literacy and proficiency with MS Office products.
- Must possess a valid driver’s license.
Tyler Technologies is proud to be an affirmative action / equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, creed, gender, marital status, sexual orientation, citizenship status, color, religion, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, or any other status protected under local, state or federal laws. If you require reasonable accommodation for any part of the application or hiring process due to a disability, please submit your request by emailing or by calling 800.646.2633 ext. 791008. Please keep in mind these methods are reserved for individuals who require accommodation due to a disability.
Tyler Technologies is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, creed, gender/sex, marital status, sexual orientation, citizenship status, color, religion, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, or any other status protected under local, state or federal laws.