Physical Therapist - PRN - Lincoln, ME
Click the Facebook, Google+ or LinkedIn icons to share this job with your friends or contacts. Click the Twitter icon to tweet this job to your followers. Click the link button to view the URL of the job, which then can be copied and pasted into an e-mail or other document.
Lincoln, ME 04457
Physical Therapist – PRN – Lincoln, ME (330785-624B )
We are currently recruiting for a Physical Therapist to work per diem for our company. This position offers an exciting opportunity to join a team of dedicated health care professionals that pride themselves in providing quality resident care. Our facilities have a prominent reputation in the community for providing excellent rehabilitation services.
Put your physical therapy skills to work where they’re really needed – evaluate a resident’s condition, develop a treatment plan, and help them get better, day by day. You’ll also instruct the nursing staff and the residents’ families on follow-through programs that build on the progress they’ve made.
- Communicate resident progress or problems to supervisor and other team members; assist with resident scheduling and post charges daily to resident records.
- Document resident care in accordance with RehabCare, regulatory, licensing, payer and accrediting requirements.
- Instruct resident’s family or nursing staff in follow-through programs.
- Maintain equipment and work area in a safe and clean condition.
- Make presentations to support marketing efforts, at team conferences and in-services.
- Handle job responsibilities in accordance with the Company’s Code of Business Conduct, the Corporate Compliance Agreement, appropriate professional standard and applicable state/federal laws.
- Valid and current Physical Therapy license or equivalent, in the state(s) where services are rendered.
- Ability to work flexible hours and weekends.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities. Drug Free Workplace