Clinical Team Leader - Interdisciplinary Program S
Click the Facebook, Google+ or LinkedIn icons to share this job with your friends or contacts. Click the Twitter icon to tweet this job to your followers. Click the link button to view the URL of the job, which then can be copied and pasted into an e-mail or other document.
Portland, ME 04101
Clinical Team Leader – Interdisciplinary Program Supervisor
CLINICAL TEAM LEADER
Interdisciplinary Program Supervisor
$1,500.00 SIGN ON BONUS!
Do you possess strong clinical, organizational, communication and leadership skills? Are you seeking an opportunity to contribute in a way that makes a difference? Join Catholic Charities Maine, in our pursuit to provide help and create hope in Maine. We currently have an opening for a full-time Clinical Team Leader at our Portland-based Support and Recovery Services program. The Clinical Team Leader position offers an opportunity to join an innovative, multi-disciplinary team that provides clinically informed, integrated, client-centered care to the individuals we serve.
This unique Clinical Team Leader position provides flexible support to the program and across the various service teams to insure timely, high quality services. This position also includes assisting with intakes, supporting the counseling needs of the ACT team members, and back-up team supervisory responsibilities.
Excellent benefits include:
- Competitive salary
- A generous paid time plan to use for personal, sick and vacation time. (Employees start to accrue time immediately.)
- Medical, dental, vision, short and long-term disability, life insurance, 401k and wellness incentives!
- The new hire shall receive a $500.00 sign on bonus at time of hire, an additional $500.00 after a satisfactory performance rating at 6 months employment, and an additional $500.00 at 1 year of satisfactory performance!
- This position requires a current LCSW, LCSW-CC, LCPC, LCPC-C or LMFT license along with;
- Professional and supervisory experience in the behavioral health field
- Valid driver’s license is required
You may submit your cover letter and resume (indicating the position title) via our website (www.ccmaine.org) or email (email@example.com), fax (207-523-2789), or mail to Human Resources Office, Catholic Charities Maine P.O. Box 10660, Portland, ME 04104. Resumes will be accepted until the position is filled.
Catholic Charities Maine is a United Way and EOE/Minorities/Females/Vet/Disabled Employer. Catholic Charities Maine participates in E-Verify. For more information on E-Verify, please go to:
Catholic Charities Maine does not unlawfully discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, physical or mental disability, ancestry or national origin, age, gender, sexual orientation, veteran status or any other legally protected status in its hiring or employment practices.