Accounts Receivable Clerk
Click the Facebook, Google+ or LinkedIn icons to share this job with your friends or contacts. Click the Twitter icon to tweet this job to your followers. Click the link button to view the URL of the job, which then can be copied and pasted into an e-mail or other document.
Bangor, ME 04401
POSTED ON BEHALF OF NORTHEAST PAVING
General Description. The Accounts Receivable Clerk will assure all asphalt billing and contract billing is completed accurately and on time.
- Maintain files of all daily plant tickets and production reports.
- Maintain asphalt daily production spreadsheets for all plants.
- Asphalt plant billing daily.
- All credit and rebills for plant billings.
- Print and mail & email (if required) all customer invoices and statements.
- Print and distribute internal job invoices to appropriate divisions.
- Set up ship to numbers for customers and send to plant foremen.
- Input pricing monthly and maintains pricing lists and purchase orders.
- File invoices in customer folder.
- Send out and file all Notice of Subcontract letters.
- Prepare any manual invoices (AC billings, plant fees, non-inventory items, etc.)
- Contract Billing:
- Prepare, distribute and file all contract billings as received by Project Managers.
- Prepare all AIA and lien waivers as needed for the contract billings.
- Handle customer phone calls, requests for tickets.
- Any special projects assigned.
- Authorities: The Accounts Receivable Clerk will have full authority to perform their duties; however, they must consult with the Division Controller/Accounting Supervisor for the following matters:When things vary from the normal processes
When any problems occur
Any threat of litigation or situations which may lead to litigation
Any matter which may affect the interest of the Company
Non-compliance with reporting requirements to regulatory authorities
- To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each Key Duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Education and Experience. This position can be an entry-level job.
- A high school diploma or general education degree (GED) is required.
- Must be able to understand work directions and communicate effectively with Managers and fellow employees.
- Excellent computer skills including advanced knowledge of Microsoft Excel is required.
- SAP experience is preferred, but not required
- 2+ years accounting experience is preferred, but not required
- Knowledge of journal entries a plus
- Ability to analyze information
- Ability to handle large volumes of work
- Understands deadlines
- Physical Demands. The following physical demands are representative of those that must be met by an Accounts Payable Clerk to successfully perform the essential functions of this job.
- Regularly required to sit and/or stand during a regular work shift of at least eight hours per day.
- Employee is occasionally required to stoop, bend, walk, crouch, and climb.
- Ability to lift, on a frequent basis, at least 25 pounds and carry up to 15 pounds.
- Work Environment. The work environment characteristics described below are representative of those that an Accounts Payable Clerk encounters while performing the essential functions of this job.
- Work is performed predominately indoors.
- Medical & Vision Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Basic Life and AD&D Insurance
- Short Term Disability
- Voluntary Term Life
- Long Term Disability
- Sick Leave
- Paid Vacation & Holiday Pay
- 401(k) Plan
- Additional Benefits including wellness coaching, etc.
We promote a Drug-Free Workplace.
EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability are encouraged to apply.
Blythe Construction, Inc. – Hubbard Construction Company – Northeast Paving – Sunmount Paving – Virginia Paving Company, are hereby referred to as Eurovia USAAccessibility: If you need an accommodation as part of the employment process please contact Human Resources at*Blythe Construction, Inc.: Phone: 704-375-8474Hubbard Construction Company*: Phone: 407-645-5500*Eurovia Atlantic Coast, LLC*:Phone: 704-375-8474
Eurovia USA is an Equal Opportunity Employer.Eurovia USA is committed to providing a fair and equal employment opportunity workplace. All hiring and promotional decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy), genetic information, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, or any other status that is protected by federal, state, or local law.
If you want to view the EEO is the Law poster, please choose your language: English – Spanish – Arabic – Chinese
If you want to view the EEO is the Law Supplement poster, please choose your language: English – Spanish – Chinese
If you want to view the Pay Transparency Policy Statement, please click the link: English
Equal Opportunity Employer, including disabled and veterans.