Implementation Trainer, Incode
Click the Facebook, Google+ or LinkedIn icons to share this job with your friends or contacts. Click the Twitter icon to tweet this job to your followers. Click the link button to view the URL of the job, which then can be copied and pasted into an e-mail or other document.
Yarmouth, ME 04096
Implementation Trainer, Incode
Responsible for preparing and delivering remote and onsite training services to new and existing clients, leading to the client’s ability to operate independently and successfully. Effective training can dramatically increase profitability by minimizing time and cost involved in training new professional service resources as well as clients going through implementation. This individual represents the Company to the client. An effective trainer can increase profitability by minimizing the time and cost involved in implementing new accounts. By developing positive client relationships and successful project implementations, this position can also increase sales by providing positive references for future clients.
Work with our integrated district management solutions that help school districts bridge information gaps across all departments. From school ERP to student information and transportation, you can help districts of all sizes achieve more by improving transparency between parents and schools, advancing operations, and enabling data-driven decisions.
Open to Remote Applicants or Any US Tyler Office
- Provide training to client staff on the administration and use of Tyler applications.
- Prepare class documentation and teach live or web-based classes.
- Validate client progress and readiness to operate independently.
- Provide timely updates to the Tyler implementation and client support teams regarding client progress and preparedness.
- Coordinate and complete administrative functions necessary to deliver and document training programs.
- Keep up-to-date on new software functionality and teach implementation of staff new features.
- Work with implementation and support staff to identify areas where additional training could improve client performance.
- Continuously enhance instructional delivery and presentation skills.
- Provide structured training to internal Tyler employees on software applications.
- Uphold Tyler’s core values by upholding superior service by committed teams, integrity in everything, intentional innovation and by exceeding client expectations.
- A minimum of a B.S. or B.A. degree or equivalent experience.
- Passion for creating learning initiatives.
- Excellent verbal and written communication, presentation and people skills.
- Ability to work effectively with all levels of the organization including senior-level management.
- Academically capable and able to grasp highly technical information.
- Analytical and logical thinking skills.
- Experience in the following is a plus: Training propriety software applications.
Adult learning theories and practice.
Passion for creating learning initiatives.
Microsoft Suite (Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Outlook, MS Project/equivalent project management software, and Visio) experience preferred.
Tyler Technologies is proud to be an affirmative action / equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, creed, gender, marital status, sexual orientation, citizenship status, color, religion, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, or any other status protected under local, state or federal laws. If you require reasonable accommodation for any part of the application or hiring process due to a disability, please submit your request by emailing or by calling 800.646.2633 ext. 791008. Please keep in mind these methods are reserved for individuals who require accommodation due to a disability.
Tyler Technologies is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, creed, gender/sex, marital status, sexual orientation, citizenship status, color, religion, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, or any other status protected under local, state or federal laws.