Implementation Consultant, EnerGov
Click the Facebook, Google+ or LinkedIn icons to share this job with your friends or contacts. Click the Twitter icon to tweet this job to your followers. Click the link button to view the URL of the job, which then can be copied and pasted into an e-mail or other document.
Yarmouth, ME 04096
Implementation Consultant, EnerGov
Provide on-site and remote services to clients during the implementation process. Services include assistance with the setup of applications, initial conversion data verification, training on the applications, and go-live assistance. In addition, Implementation Consultants teach live and web-based classes and may be assigned to conduct business process reviews or gap analyses for clients.
Work with our solutions that enable new businesses to safely build, open their doors, and stay in compliance. Our solutions facilitate community development, business management regulation, and code compliance while supporting fire prevention and structural safety.
Remote | Duluth, GA
- Assist clients in configuring and setting up EnerGov applications.
- Review initial data conversion and communicate conversion status to conversion analyst.
- Provide training to client staff on the administration and use of EnerGov applications.
- Provide go-live assistance to the client.
- Prepare class documentation and teach live or web-based classes.
- Conduct business process reviews and gap analyses and prepare related written reports.
- Ability to travel by air, and valid driver license to rent vehicles
- Product-specific knowledge preferred
- One year of business analysis and/or industry-related experience with land, license, and asset management software, implementation or consulting services OR at least three years of experience in recording and/or content management software implementation/consulting services or an equal number of years working directly with the EnerGov assessment applications
- Excellent technical skills (SQL Server, ISS, Crystal Reports) and must be able to communicate technical concepts clearly and accurately.
- Excellent planning and organizational skills, and ability to follow through until a process is complete.
- Exceptional independent judgment and customer service skills.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong work ethic and commitment to excellence.
- Strong decision-making, analytical and problem-solving skills particularly in converted software data verification.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office
Tyler Technologies is proud to be an affirmative action / equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, creed, gender, marital status, sexual orientation, citizenship status, color, religion, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, or any other status protected under local, state or federal laws. If you require reasonable accommodation for any part of the application or hiring process due to a disability, please submit your request by emailing or by calling 800.646.2633 ext. 791008. Please keep in mind these methods are reserved for individuals who require accommodation due to a disability.
Tyler Technologies is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, creed, gender/sex, marital status, sexual orientation, citizenship status, color, religion, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, or any other status protected under local, state or federal laws.