Clinician - School Based - Medomak Valley Middle & High Schools, MSAD 40 Waldoboro
Click the Facebook, Google+ or LinkedIn icons to share this job with your friends or contacts. Click the Twitter icon to tweet this job to your followers. Click the link button to view the URL of the job, which then can be copied and pasted into an e-mail or other document.
Rockland, ME 04841
School-based Clinicians work within local schools to improve student overall behavioral and academic outcomes, family functioning, teach coping skills; working closely with school staff team and family to support the student’s environment for growing and learning.Reimbursement for clinical licensure, exams and renewals!
School-based Therapy Services provide individual, family and/or group therapy to children, adolescents and their families in the setting that is most comfortable for the unique needs of each family, which could include their child’s school, their home or another community setting. There are currently Sweetser community-based therapists working in more than 100 public schools throughout Maine.
As a School-based clinician, you will work full time providing comprehensive assessments, diagnosis, treatment planning, and psychotherapy to students and their families within the Waldoboro community. You will also act as a liaison between program and family, participate in program development, and maintain clinical records.
Fee for Service Year Round Compensation
Monday – Friday school hours with occasional after school and evening hours required.
Medomak Valley Middle & High School (Waldoboro, Maine)
Sweetser offers competitive compensation, career advancement and excellent benefits!
Clinicians are provided laptops, cell phones and mileage reimbursement.
• Master’s degree in either Social Work, Counseling or Marriage and Family Therapy with a concentration in clinical practice from an accredited graduate school. Independent licensure preferred.
CERTIFICATES, LICENSES, REGISTRATIONS:
• Appropriate licensing certificate – LCSW, LMFT, LCPC preferred, will consider LMSWcc or LCPCcc
• Valid Driver’s License.
• Demonstrated competence in discipline
• Persons with lived experience in the Mental Health and/or Substance Abuse system are encouraged to apply.
- sign-on bonuses apply to external candidates only***