Senior Program Manager
Click the Facebook, Google+ or LinkedIn icons to share this job with your friends or contacts. Click the Twitter icon to tweet this job to your followers. Click the link button to view the URL of the job, which then can be copied and pasted into an e-mail or other document.
Portland, ME 04103
Transforming the future of healthcare isn’t something we take lightly. It takes teams of the best and the brightest, working together to make an impact.
*As one of the largest healthcare technology companies in the U.S., we are a catalyst to accelerate the journey toward improved lives and healthier communities.Here at Change Healthcare, we’re using our influence to drive positive changes across the industry, and we want motivated and passionate people like you to help us continue to bring new and innovative ideas to life.
If you’re ready to embrace your passion and do what you love with a company that’s committed to supporting your future, then you belong at Change Healthcare.*
Pursue purpose. Champion innovation. Earn trust. Be agile. Include all.
Empower Your Future. Make a Difference.
As a Senior Program Manager, you will apply your strategic, analytical and leadership skills to organizational challenges. This position is responsible for comprehensively leading, managing and monitoring client implementations.
Member Engagement is a business unit that provides education and enrollment in and recertification for various government health programs, as well as assistance and referrals to numerous social support programs. We help the poorest and most in-need populations obtain the support they need to improve their quality of life through enrollment in these various programs. We help health plans reduce health care costs, support risk adjusted revenue growth and improve member engagement and retention. Additional products provide automated communications to health plan members, providers or other stakeholders, and appointment scheduling services for health plan members.
Our eligibility enrollment and engagement solutions help our clients identify Medicare members with high potential for Medicaid eligibility and facilitates the application process. Additional solutions provide support for annual recertification of member’s Medicaid status, access to no cost or low-cost prescription drug benefits and assist individuals by finding and facilitating enrollment in thousands of high-quality community-based programs that address the many Social Determinants of Health (SDoH). Additional products support targeted messaging to the client audience to resolve gaps in HEDIS measures, facilitate appointments with members or assist with disease or health management for the targeted audience.
This role will be the accountable driver of effective relationships and ensure the successful implementation of programs for designated clients in the Member Engagement business unit. Also responsible to understand the client’s goals, operational environment and constraints, and innovates service and operational solutions to achieve those goals.
Provide single point of contact for all day-to-day needs for assigned clients Comprehensively plan, develop, execute, lead and monitor client program implementations Educate, communicate and provide actionable insights and recommendations to clients Mentor less experienced team members and support product and program management knowledge growth Champion innovation and implementation of new processes and methodologies, and support change management internally and with the client
- Initially evaluate scope, obtain clarification and additional information as needed, and partner with stakeholders and functional leads to define and communicate expectations and requirements for the implementation.
- Provide end-to-end ownership, orchestration, accountability for all implementations.
- Obtains consent from client and internal stakeholders on the scope, timing and deliverables of new implementations.
- Develop a written implementation project plan detailing the project scope, volumes, timelines, deliverables, and other key details.
- Regularly provide updates on work progress, obstacles and blockers, and overall performance with execution and progress toward delivery.
- Actively measure, monitor, and ensure the health of the program components from financial, dependency, risk and mitigation, and schedule perspectives.
- Clear legal reviews for implementations and enhancements.
- Conduct regularly scheduled project updates during implementation and monthly during operational periods, with client and provide timely responses to all non-scheduled client communications.
- Perform the configuration of systems within Change Healthcare that are used to support the client operational needs.
- Work closely with Product, Technology and Performance Analytics team leads to ensure consistent flow and communication of program implementation needs.
- Serve as the gatekeeper for all incoming client data for system ingestion and enablement.
- Manage and process documents and sample data files received from clients.
- Manage client expectations and serve as the point of escalation for the client and within Change Healthcare.
- Partner with leadership across domains to ensure consensus and alignment on program priorities.
- Monitor existing implementations and work across organizational functional areas to address issues and optimize outcomes, to promote ongoing client satisfaction through retention and growth.
- Proactively track, communicate and manage monthly billing and reporting deliverables for clients.
- Provide high level quality check for client deliverables prior to delivery.
- Update to client on product enhancement or new product development.
- Track the overall program goals, progress, risks and mitigations.
- Drive implementation of end-to-end process improvements and operational excellence initiatives focused on customer retention, customer delight and operational excellence.
- Maintain visibility, communicate and educate on key program components.
- Realize, articulate and communicate growth opportunities within existing clients.
- Actively seek out and problem solve for barriers and challenges.
- Evaluate and report the performance of newly launched initiatives.
- Deliver strategically relevant and operationally precise analytics and recommendations for improvement opportunities.
- Prepare agenda and content, schedule and host periodic executive business reviews.
- Capture notes and actions items from business reviews and meetings for follow up with respective functional areas/leads.
- Train clients and any of their support staff on using Change Healthcare tools and reports.
- Manage client terminations across impacted functions, including run out clauses for billing and final reporting.
- Collaborate with various cross-functional teams to develop operational solution strategies and ensure technology and/or business line execution is in alignment with those strategies.
- Set high standards, drive alignment and collaboration to successfully achieve program objectives aligned with the Client’s and Member Engagement business’s strategy.
- Ensure ongoing client satisfaction through… For full info follow application link.
Change Healthcare is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment at Change Healthcare is based upon your individual merit and qualifications. We don’t discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, physical or mental disability, marital status, protected veteran status or disability, genetic characteristic, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state or local law. We will also make all reasonable accommodations to meet our obligations under the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) and state disability laws. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, protected veteran status, or disability.