Director of Civil Engineering
Click the Facebook, Google+ or LinkedIn icons to share this job with your friends or contacts. Click the Twitter icon to tweet this job to your followers. Click the link button to view the URL of the job, which then can be copied and pasted into an e-mail or other document.
Westbrook, ME 04098
This is a great direct hire opportunity for a Director of Civil Engineering to join a stable team at a company that truly values their employees. This company offers a solid benefits plan, competitive salary and room to grow internally.
In this role, you will get to build and mentor a team of Engineers of 8-10 people.
Interested in learning more? Please send me an email to get the details!
• Engineering: Manage projects from conception through construction. Expertise in project planning and management of multi-disciplinary engineering projects, including environmental regulatory compliance of capital projects.
• Mentoring: Guidance and Leadership of group staff to ensure they are challenged, have opportunities to learn and grow, and encourage work/life balance.
• Quality: Establish and maintain quality standards for the group and ensure meeting client and organizational standards. As licensed engineering professional, responsible for final review of project materials as needed.
• Business Development: Marketing to both new and existing clients through maintenance of existing relationship sand building new relationships with project contacts. Working with subcontractors and non-client resources to understand what work is upcoming.
• Leadership: Responsible for numerous projects in the planning, design, and construction phases. This includes project planning; administration and coordination; establish goals and plans for employee development.
• Schedule & Budget: Development of schedules and budgets for projects. During project execution, responsible for meeting budget and schedule. Lead efficiency and quality improvement efforts to enhance budget and schedule performance.
• Client Interface: Establish and maintain relationships with senior client managers and contacts throughout client organizations.
• Health and Safety: Eliminate or minimize employee’s exposure to risks by reviewing, regularly, the health and safe y risk register, applying appropriate controls, communicating results of risk assessment and ensuring health and safety is considered in the planning and execution of all activities.
• Professional Engineer with NCEES record (Required)
Technology doesn’t change the world. People do.
As a technology staffing firm, we can’t think of a more fitting mantra. We’re extreme believers in technology and the incredible things it can do. But we know that behind every smart piece of software, every powerful processor, and every brilliant line of code is an even more brilliant person.
Leader among IT staffing agencies
The intersection of technology and people – it’s where we live. Backed by more than 65 years of experience, Robert Half Technology is a leader among IT staffing agencies. Whether you’re looking to hire experienced technology talent or find the best technology jobs, we are your IT expert to call.
We understand not only the art of matching people, but also the science of technology. We use a proprietary matching tool that helps our staffing professionals connect just the right person to just the right job. And our network of industry connections and strategic partners remains unmatched.
Apply for this job now or contact our branch office at 888-490-4429 to learn more about this position.
All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. All applicants applying for Canadian job openings must be authorized to work in Canada.
© 2019 Robert Half Technology. An Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disability/Veterans.
Location: Westbrook, ME
Date Posted: February 21, 2020
Employment Type: Full-time
Job Reference: 02600-0011299455
Staffing Area: Technology u0026 IT