Customer Service Representative
Click the Facebook, Google+ or LinkedIn icons to share this job with your friends or contacts. Click the Twitter icon to tweet this job to your followers. Click the link button to view the URL of the job, which then can be copied and pasted into an e-mail or other document.
Springfield, ME 04487
Customer Service Rep (CSR)
Join A Winning Company
Are you an Customer Service Expert who wants to work for a thriving company where you can grow, be recognized, and be rewarded for your work? We’re looking for people who want to be hungry superstars.
Every Day Is Amazing
You show up early for your shift because you can’t wait to hang out with the other members of your team. (You’d NEVER do this at your old job but this is a tight-knit group and you love hanging out with them).
You work hard because everyone else on your team works hard too. You push yourself today, and every day, because you know that growing in your own position ensures a career for life… and there’s a ton of prizes to be won.
At the end of the day, you wrap up the last few tasks and hang out with your friends for a few minutes again before heading home. Or maybe some of you hang out in off-work hours.
As you drive home, you reflect that this place is unlike any other job you’ve had before, and you can’t wait to get back to this team again tomorrow.
Does this sound like a place you’d like to spend your day?
If you’re a clock-puncher who wants to do as little as possible then please stop reading this right now. This is not for you.
- If you work at a job you can barely tolerate…
- If you work at a job that doesn’t respect you…
- If you work at a job that fills you with dread the night before
- And if you want to wake up in the morning because you CAN’T WAIT to get to work to see your friends and to push yourself to be more successful, and even to make a lot of money…
Then we want to talk to you.
We’re looking for team members who are starving to push themselves beyond their personal limits, to earn the money and recognition they deserve, and to have an amazing life-long career in an environment where you work with friends every day.
What’s So Different Here?
Do you want any of these?
- Make more money (who else wants more money?!?)
- Paid training (you deserve an employer to invests in you!)
- Paid holidays, wellness days, and even your birthday is a paid day off (yes, your birthday too. Happy birthday!)
- Incentive programs (because your career should be rewarding)
- Benefits, including Medical/Dental/Vision and Life insurance (peace of mind for you and your family)
- Quarterly all-company breakfast (you’ll love this; does your current company do this? Probably not.)
- Paid uniform (you’ll look and feel like a professional)
- A clearly laid out path to build the life-long career you want to build (including paid education and tons of opportunities to advance-no one does it as well as we do!)
Who Are We? We’re CEO Warrior, a training and implementation company for the service industry. We started 5 years ago by two guys who built a small electrical company into a large service company with 165 trucks and 200 employees. Today we have companies that are dominating in the state where you are looking for opportunity.
Our clients have built the strongest team and culture you’ve ever seen, where team members are deeply motivated; we care about you and your hobbies and your family and your free time and make sure that can have that balance in your life to enjoy it all; we’re constantly expanding so we’ve created some amazing opportunities for you. We want to help you dream big in your life and career… and we want to help you achieve it all.
Are You A Fit?
Here are the qualities we’re looking for in our perfect candidate:
- You work hard
- You love working with a team
- You’re tech savvy – you can diagnose a problem and make recommendations to fix it
- You love to serve others
- You love to challenge yourself and you want to learn, and even be cross-trained
- You understand the importance of serving others (your team members and our customers)
- You understand and are willing to follow the company’s core values
As an equal opportunity employer, candidates will receive consideration without discrimination against race, creed, color, sex, national origin, handicap status or veteran status.
- We hire and love veterans!
Today is awesome! You showed up for work, had a quick team meeting, and then sat down at your desk. The calls started coming in from people who your help. You answered calls, listened to those customers tell you what they need, and you relied on your expertise to guide them. When you encountered questions you couldn’t answer, there was a friendly Team Leader close at hand who not only gave you the answer but provided on-the-spot training so you would always know how to handle these questions in the future. When the incoming calls slow down, you turn your attention to follow-up calls you conduct with customers to help them. You end your day knowing that you helped a lot of customers and played an integral part of the team. You’re already looking forward to tomorrow!
Work with the team: You stay in contact with your supervisor and your team to make sure the workload is shared by everyone – you step up when you need to and you proactively step in to help other team members when you can.
Develop your expertise: You listen carefully to each customer and use that information to guide the customer to help them make the right decisions for the safety and comfort of their family. You constantly build your expertise to provide even better guidance, and because our installers and experts rely on your accuracy.
Master the telephone: You are comfortable using the phone. You listen well to customers, and you can speak clearly and confidently. You’re comfortable with both in-bound calls and out-bound calls to existing customers (no cold calling), and you can change course as necessary – perhaps dealing with an upset customer on one call and then happily greeting the next caller and upselling them.
You’re a tech-savvy people-person: You can communicate confidently via phone, mobile device, text, and email; you can use the internet and our internal software to complete your work accurately.
You can multi-task and have attention to detail: You can enter information while a customer is speaking, without allowing it to distract you. You are careful in the information you enter knowing that other team members will be relying on it.
You’re flexible: You are able to work full-time hours but those hours might be day-time, evening, and/or weekend shifts.
You’re a professional: Must have a good driving record and ability to pass a drug test.
Now Is Your Time
To get started, click the “Apply” button now and send us your resume.