Senior Loan Servicing Representative
Click the Facebook, Google+ or LinkedIn icons to share this job with your friends or contacts. Click the Twitter icon to tweet this job to your followers. Click the link button to view the URL of the job, which then can be copied and pasted into an e-mail or other document.
Lewiston, ME 04240
POSITION SUMMARY: This position is responsible for all Loan mail payments. Responsible for all aspects of paid loans. Consumer Investor reporting. Responsible for any consumer loan modifications or allonges. Responsible for editing any critical file maintenance. Possesses the capacity and willingness to offer additional work-related contributions in any other area of the department.
• Responsible for reporting to Freddie Mac and Fannie Mae in a timely manner according to their monthly requirements, this includes payoffs.
• Responsible for any consumer loan modifications or allonges.
• Responsible for editing critical maintenance pertaining to consumer loans, making sure there is proper backup.
• Processes all mail payments on consumer loans in a timely manner, including any payoffs
• Responds to all requests for information on paid consumer loans
• Responsible for preparing, tracking and sending out consumer paid loan documents to borrowers
• Maintains paid loan documentation in accordance with record retention schedule and bank policy on consumer loans
• Provides tracking, receipt of all collateral (UCC, UCC continuations, Vehicle Titles, Mortgage Deeds, Assignments, Title Policies) to ensure perfection of all liens on consumer loans.
• Provides monthly reporting of all outstanding consumer loans collateral
• Tracks and maintains any returned mail for both commercial and consumer
• Responsible for any credit references that may come in on consumer loans
• Responsible for reviewing any consumer exceptions, (short payoffs, loans with zero principal balance, etc) sending letters if needed
• Responsible for consumer loan status changes
• Responsible for new and changed AFT/ACH on consumer loans
• Responsible for any returned AFT/ACH on consumer loans
• Responsible for reviewing Arm Notices on consumer loans.
• Works and resolves Synapsys events timely
• Answering telephone and assisting customers with problems and questions and interacts courteously and professionally with all staff.
• Input on annual reviews-goals and help solve employee concerns with Manager.
• Annually reviews the software updates and release items for Jack Henry with Manager.
• Performing other duties within the same physical and mental scope as needed in order to assist the department and that of the bank.
• Successfully pass technical and regulatory examinations by the Company.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES:
• High degree of confidentiality required
• Proficiency on Microsoft Word and Excel
• Computer mainframe experience preferred
• Knowledge of bank operations
• Ability to meet deadlines
• Demonstrate willingness to assist others as needed
• Ability to calculate figures and amounts such as interest
• Ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out instructions furnished in oral or written form and retain instructions
• Ability to deal with multiple tasks by organizing and setting priorities.
• High School diploma or equivalent required
• 2-5 years Loan Experience preferred
PHYSICAL DEMANDS AND CONDITIONS:
• Must be able to remain in a stationary position for long periods of time.
• Must be able to occasionally lift up to 25lbs.
• Consistently operates a computer and other office machinery such as calculator, copy machine and printers.
• Climate controlled general office setting with moderate noise level.
• Must express or exchange ideas and meaning with co-workers, supervisors, customers and vendors.
Northeast Bank is an equal employment opportunity and affirmative action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, national original, veteran status and any other classification protected by Law.