Click the Facebook, Google+ or LinkedIn icons to share this job with your friends or contacts. Click the Twitter icon to tweet this job to your followers. Click the link button to view the URL of the job, which then can be copied and pasted into an e-mail or other document.
Westbrook, ME 04098
We need you if you are an experienced IT Project Manager. The chosen candidate will be responsible for managing projects to successful completion, ensuring that projects deliver on time, on budget, and in accordance with standards and guidelines over the entire project. This position’s most important task is to manage key projects as part of our client’s strategic business plan. The chosen candidate will need to ensure that changes are delivered to the expectations of stakeholders. You’ll want to apply for this fantastic opportunity as soon as you can! This position is offered on a full-time basis and is a great career opportunity for candidates looking to continue developing their skills in the IT Software field.
Your responsibilities in this role
- Monitors and schedules projects – as per the Project Roadmap defined by the Business Owner
- Enhances the daily stand-ups, making sure they are brief, focused, and timely
- Rallies details from QA leads, business analysts, and technical leads into testimonials
- Betters to manage, classify, and identify risk for functional improvement requests
- Determines the RACI matrix for projects in a product line
- Secure that the functional requirements are achievable, tracked, and met
- Work in close cooperation with the QA Manager, Product Specialist, Product Owner/Product Manager, and Business Analyst
- Work together to facilitate creation and maintenance of the Project Roadmap with the Product Owner/Product Manager
- Work closely together and communicates with designers, stakeholders, developers, and technical team members
- Commands deployment scheduling in coordination with tech lead, Dev Ops, and Product Owner
- Grants detailed reporting to management on project status, milestone completion, and risk assessments
- Sustain the team focus on the on-time delivery of agreed products
- Co-operates with the Product Owner/Product Manager to turn the product roadmap into executable projects
- Joins with Product Owner/Product Manager to provide that the product vision and high-level business objectives are error-free and doable
- Initiates project planning
- Creates project with correct ticket workflows and boards
- Assist cross-product teams to manage dependencies
- Attends as Scrum Master for the developers on the team – ensuring the team is working effectively, clearing obstacles, and leading scrum ceremonies
- Time blocks and presides the sprint planning and grooming meetings and follows ticket assignments
- Forms schedules and milestones, manages project scope and timelines, and inputs from all other teams assigns to that product
- Be able to adapt and thrive in constantly changing environments
- Ability to understand and communicate technical concepts to both technical and non-technical colleagues
- This position will be the best fit for a candidate with a Project Management (PMP) certification
- Minimum of 2+ years of relevant Project Management experience
- Dedication and requisite skills to meet critical business deadlines
- You might be a good fit for this position if you have experience working with e-learning and blended learning programs
- You could be a good applicant for this position if you are familiar and comfortable with IT project management methodologies
- Excellent written, verbal and social communication skills
- Agile project management experience desired
- Background in project management, operations, and supervisory leadership
- Candidates who are flexible and focused will be preferred
- Ability to recognize, evaluate, and resolve problems effectively
- Capable of working independently with minimal oversight
- Applicants should have proficiency using commonly accepted scheduling and project management tools
Technology doesn’t change the world. People do.
As a technology staffing firm, we can’t think of a more fitting mantra. We’re extreme believers in technology and the incredible things it can do. But we know that behind every smart piece of software, every powerful processor, and every brilliant line of code is an even more brilliant person.
Leader among IT staffing agencies
The intersection of technology and people – it’s where we live. Backed by more than 65 years of experience, Robert Half Technology is a leader among IT staffing agencies. Whether you’re looking to hire experienced technology talent or find the best technology jobs, we are your IT expert to call.
We understand not only the art of matching people, but also the science of technology. We use a proprietary matching tool that helps our staffing professionals connect just the right person to just the right job. And our network of industry connections and strategic partners remains unmatched.
Apply for this job now or contact our branch office at 888-490-4429 to learn more about this position.
All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. All applicants applying for Canadian job openings must be authorized to work in Canada.
© 2019 Robert Half Technology. An Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disability/Veterans.
Salary: $70,000.00 – $80,000.00 / Yearly
Location: Westbrook, ME
Date Posted: February 21, 2020
Employment Type: Full-time
Job Reference: 02600-0011295252
Staffing Area: Technology u0026 IT