Service Specialist I - Building Automation Controls - Southe
Click the Facebook, Google+ or LinkedIn icons to share this job with your friends or contacts. Click the Twitter icon to tweet this job to your followers. Click the link button to view the URL of the job, which then can be copied and pasted into an e-mail or other document.
Westbrook, ME 04098
Siemens Smart Infrastructure is
currently searching for a Field Service Specialist I, reporting to the
Scarborough, ME office but working primarily Southern Maine. The Service
Specialist I will be responsible for performing Field Service Agreement
assignments to ensure proper operation and maintenance of installed Building
Automation Systems with a focus on building comfort and energy
• Performs Preventative Maintenance and diagnostics on automation system and
components for Service Agreement contracts assigned.
• Tests and verifies system readings ensuring an optimal system
• Identifies additional chargeable opportunities including time & material
work, system upgrades and service contact expansion.
• Completes service repairs, replacements, upgrades, adjustments and
calibration on automation systems and components following issued tasking,
maintenance, troubleshooting and installation instructions.
• Handles service calls as directed
during the day and after-hours emergency calls through assignment of on-call
rotation responsibilities. Service calls involve checks of indicated
points of trouble, analyzes full requirements of system involved and checks and
tests systems components. They diagnose trouble or defect and determine
corrective action and repairs system.
• Performs system checkout and assists in automation systems startups for
service installed jobs.
• High School Diploma or GED equivalency
• Military background, Associate’s
or Bachelor’s Degree in a bonus but not required.
• IT and Networking experience a
• Previous HVAC Technician service experience is a bonus but not required.
• Knowledge of Building Automation Systems HVAC Controls preferred but not
• Individual must possess a valid Driver’s license in good standing
• Individual must be at least 21 years of age in order to participate in the
required Siemens vehicle plan
• Qualified Applicants must be legally authorized for employment in the United
States. Qualified Applicants will not require employer sponsored work
authorization now or in the future for employment in the United States.
• Very good health, vision, dental plan with many options to choose
• All employees receive Life Insurance, Short- and Long-Term Disability, and
• 401k match dollar for dollar up to 6% of gross salary
• Our Training program is second to
none. We invest heavily in our team’s initial and on-going training.
Organization: Smart Infrastructure
Company: Siemens Industry, Inc.
Experience Level: Early Professional
Job Type: Full-time
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Siemens is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity, transgender, sex stereotyping, protected veteran or military status, and other categories protected by federal, state or local law.
EEO is the Law
Applicants and employees are protected under Federal law from discrimination. To learn more, Click here at https://www.dol.gov/ofccp/regs/compliance/posters/ofccpost.htm .
Pay Transparency Non-Discrimination Provision
Siemens follows Executive Order 11246, including the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision. To learn more, Click here at https://www.dol.gov/ofccp/pdf/pay-transp_formattedESQA508c.pdf .
California Privacy Notice
California residents have the right to receive additional notices about their personal information. To learn more, click here at https://new.siemens.com/us/en/general/legal/us-internet-privacy-notice-state-rights.html .